Don't feel guilty when you sneak the entire loaf out of the kitchen and single-handedly polish it off. Not only is this bread delicious, but every slice is chock-full of protein, healthy fats, and essential vitamins and minerals. The potassium in bananas may also help curb cramps, so eat a slice pre-workout to power through your gym time.
- 1 scoop BSN Syntha-6 Peanut Butter Cookie Protein
- 2 cup oat flour
- 3 medium (7" to 7-7/8" long) banana
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 whole egg
- 2 large egg whites
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 tsp powdered Stevia
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- ¼ cup chips (6 oz package) semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Spray loaf pan with non-stick spray.
- Pour batter into loaf pan.
- Bake about 20 minutes, or until inserted knife comes out clean.