Instead of blowing all your calories on potato salad or chips, mix vitamin-rich peppers with spices and sweet balsamic vinegar in this healthy and delicious grilled veggie side dish!
- 2 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 red onion, sliced
- ¼ tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp, ground oregano
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut peppers and onion into large pieces, about half an inch thick.
- Place a skewer through the veggies to keep them in place.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, oregano, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Coat the vegetables with the mixture, then place skewers on the grill.
- Grill for 10-15 minutes, continually brushing with dressing and flipping halfway through. Once tender, serve immediately.