Swap out the croutons for bacon in this traditional Caesar salad recipe for extra flavor and crunch!
- 8 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 4 oz low-fat parmesan cheese
- 5 oz, chopped bacon
- 1 cup caesar dressing, fat-free
- Cook bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat until crisp, about 7-8 minutes. Remove from heat and place on a plate to cool.
- Once the bacon is cooled, crumble into small pieces.
- Combine chopped lettuce, cheese, and bacon in a large bowl, drizzle with dressing, and toss to coat. Serve immediately.