Sometimes the best recipes are also the simplest ones. You'll only need a couple of minutes to prepare this delicious treat, but the payoff in nutrients and taste is huge!
- 1 whole sweet potato
- 2 whole egg
- ½ fruit, without skin and seed avocado
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- 1 salt and pepper to taste
- Slice sweet potato into 4 slices, lengthwise.
- Poke slices with a fork and microwave for two minutes, flipping 1/2 way through until soft, yet slightly firm.
- Toast in toaster oven until tender when pierced.
- Over medium heat, melt coconut oil and fry eggs until edges start to brown, place on top of sweet potato.
- Cut avocado and layer on top of egg.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives, salt and cracked pepper to taste.