If you want to go paleo, you have to cook. Trust me, this isn't a bad thing. Here are a few freshman-level eats you can throw together in even the measliest dorm kitchen.
- 1 fruit, without skin and seed avocado
- 2 whole egg
- 1 salt and pepper to taste
- Slice a ripe, medium-to-large avocado lengthwise. Remove the seed.
- With a spoon, carve out a slightly bigger crater for one whole egg to rest in.
- Place the 2 halves into an oven-safe tin. Make sure the halves are stable, or the eggs may slip out.
- Season to taste; I like a few fresh-cut green onions, sea salt, and chili pepper flakes.
- Crack your egg into the avocado crater and season a bit more if desired.
- Broil at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes or until the egg is cooked to your liking.