When the outside temperature starts to creep into triple-digits, hydration is paramount. Make sure you have something to quench your thirst and wash down your four-course meal! Kick classic water up a notch by adding your favorite aminos and fresh fruit into the mix. You'll stay hydrated while feeding your muscles with natural vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.
- 2 scoop(s) BCAA powder
- 1 cup mint leaves, chopped
- 3 blood orange
- 2 cup blueberries
- Add room-temperature water to a large Mason jar or glass container. Remember to leave enough room to add fruit.
- Mix in your favorite BCAA powder until it's completely dissolved. If your BCAA powder tends to be sweet, add just 1 scoop so you don't overpower the fresh, natural flavors of the fruit.
- Slice blood oranges into horizontal pieces and add to the jar. Add in fresh blueberries and, finally, the mint. Stir with a wooden spoon.
- Let the water sit for at least 30 minutes so it becomes infused, then add ice to the jar.
- Serve immediately! While you can eat the fruit, I don't recommend eating it after more than 24 hours or if the water jug becomes too warm.