Amanda Latona uses Bulgarian split squats to correct muscle and strength imbalances in her lower body. "The elevated rear leg allows for a fuller range of motion in the front leg, and can recruit more glute muscles," she says.
More glute activation helps you build a firm, strong booty. Latona is an expert in this area, so listen up and follow her form!
- 2,500+ expert-created single workouts
- 3,500+ how-to exercise videos
- Detailed workout instruction
- Step-by-step workout tips
- Training at gym or at home
Already have a Bodybuilding.com account with BodyFit Plus? Sign In
Q. What's your favorite training music?
"My favorite music to train to is hip hop. I get down and get dirty with Tiggy and NiZA and T.I."