Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
Pumpkin Spice Pancakes!
Video Article: Get Lean, Eat Clean With Jamie Eason - Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
Eating clean doesn't have to be unappetizing. Jamie Eason is in the Bodybuilding.com kitchen to share some of her favorite clean recipes to help get you lean.
Today's recipe is Pumpkin Spice Pancakes.
Jamie Eason's Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
Watch The Video - 07:28
- 1 1/2 cups Oat Flour
- 2 tbsp Splenda, Truvia, or Ideal
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Allspice
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 4 Egg Whites
- 1/2 cup Raw Pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened Almond Breeze
To make these protein pancakes, use only 1 1/4 cup of oat flour and 2 scoops of your favorite vanilla protein.
- Preheat griddle to medium heat.
- Mix oat flour, Splenda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg in a bowl.
- Wisk egg whites and pumpkin. Mix in Almond Breeze.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together.
- Spray griddle with non-stick butter spray.
- Scoop batter with a 1/4 cup measuring cup onto griddle. Cook 3-5 minutes on a side.
Makes 10 pancakes.
Jamie's Pumpkin Spice Pancakes Recipe PDF (134)
Serving Size 1 pancake
- Follow This Discussion by:
I made these pancakes this morning. I didn't have any nutmeg which didn't seem to matter taste wise. I added a scoop of chocolate protein powder, and about 1/2 of scoop of vanilla because that's all I had left. These pancakes were absolutely delicious.
I used egg white substitute so i'm wondering if that's why my batter was really runny. These stuck to my pan so bad i had to soak it over night. The ones that turned out tasted great though... will try again for sure!