Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
Pumpkin Spice Pancakes!
Video Article: Get Lean, Eat Clean With Jamie Eason - Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
Eating clean doesn't have to be unappetizing. Jamie Eason is in the Bodybuilding.com kitchen to share some of her favorite clean recipes to help get you lean.
Today's recipe is Pumpkin Spice Pancakes.
Jamie Eason's Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
Watch The Video - 07:28
- 1 1/2 cups Oat Flour
- 2 tbsp Splenda, Truvia, or Ideal
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Allspice
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 4 Egg Whites
- 1/2 cup Raw Pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened Almond Breeze
To make these protein pancakes, use only 1 1/4 cup of oat flour and 2 scoops of your favorite vanilla protein.
- Preheat griddle to medium heat.
- Mix oat flour, Splenda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg in a bowl.
- Wisk egg whites and pumpkin. Mix in Almond Breeze.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together.
- Spray griddle with non-stick butter spray.
- Scoop batter with a 1/4 cup measuring cup onto griddle. Cook 3-5 minutes on a side.
Makes 10 pancakes.
Jamie's Pumpkin Spice Pancakes Recipe PDF (134)
Serving Size 1 pancake
- Follow This Discussion by: