Eating clean doesn't have to be unappetizing. Jamie Eason is in the Bodybuilding.com kitchen to share some of her favorite clean recipes to help get you lean.
Today's recipe is Chocolate Protein Bars.
JAMIE EASON'S CHOCOLATE PROTEIN BARS
Watch The Video - 9:43
- 1 cup oat flour
- 4 Egg Whites
- 2 scoops vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/2 cup Splenda, Truvia, or Ideal
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 8 oz. berry-flavored baby food
- 3 tbsp baking cocoa
- 4 oz. water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix dry ingredients (oat flower, vanilla whey protein, baking soda, salt, baking cocoa) together in a large bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients (egg whites, Splenda, Berry flavored Baby Food,Water) together in a medium sized bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together.
- Spray cooking dish with a non stick butter spray and add batter to dish.
- Bake 20-30 minutes in oven.
Serving Size 2 bars