The pumpkin flavor gives these muffins the feel of the season, but the low-cal ingredients deliver solid nutrition. They're a great addition to Halloween festivities.
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¾ cup oat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 whole egg
- ¼ cup agave syrup
- 1 serving (1/2 cup) pure pumpkin
- ½ cup chopped carrots
- ¼ cup raisins
- ½ cup skim milk
- 1 cup coconut oil
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine flours, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and pumpkin spice.
- In another bowl, mix egg, agave syrup, milk, raisins, and coconut oil.
- Purée carrots and pumpkin together and then combine with wet ingredients.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients and then pour batter into a non-stick muffin tin.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- If desired, top muffins with fat-free cream cheese.