| Name: Staci McCulloch
Weight: 112 lbs
[ Q ] Tell us a little about yourself. What is your position at BB.com? How long have you worked here?
- I'm the HR Manager. I've been here for almost 2 1/2 years.
[ Q ] What was your workout/fitness/nutrition level before working at BB.com?
- Moderate. I didn't have a very scheduled lifting routine, but I did
- every day.
[ Q ] What does your workout routine consist of now (please give detailed weekly workout)?
- My workout varies depending on the time of year and when my marathons are scheduled (usually the spring and early summer time). Here is a typical schedule during my peak weeks of training:
Click Image To Enlarge.
My Workout Varies Depending On The Time Of
Year And When My Marathons Are Scheduled.
[ Q ] What does your diet consist of now (please give detailed daily diet)?
Meal 1: Pre-Run
Meal 2: Post-Run
- Chocolate skim milk
[ Q ] What supplements have helped you reach your goals (please give daily supplement program?
- I use
- after light runs and 1 scoop of
- after long runs in a
- shake. I also take
- twice a day. During runs, I use
[ Q ] What is it like working at BB.com? Does it create a helpful fitness environment?
- It's so cool here, everyone is very encouraging. There is always someone you can go work out with and there are many knowledgeable people to help you create a perfect workout program.
Click Image To Enlarge.
There Are Many Knowledgeable People To
Help You Create A Perfect Workout Program.
[ Q ] How does the Bodybuilding.com environment influence your health, fitness and appearance goals?
- They never let you slack off of your workouts. You always have support of people telling you that you can do it, even if it seems impossible at times.
[ Q ] What are your co-workers like?
- Most everyone here is at some level of fitness, some are pros and others are beginners. Some are into bodybuilding, while others are into
- sports like me.
It's fun; we all get together and share what works best for each other, be it our diet or our workout programs. There's no shortage of advice here.
[ Q ] Did someone from Bodybuilding.com inspire you to reach your goals?
- My friend Maria in Finance got me hooked on marathons. I barely
- more than 3 miles a day before I met her. Then next thing I know I'm running marathons, it's great!
[ Q ] Have you inspired others with your new look and attitude?
- I'd like to hope so.
[ Q ] What is your favorite feature on the BB.com website?
- I like the
- on the SuperSite. I'm always looking for new
- training exercises and it's pretty easy to just select the body part I'm looking for and go from there.
|Bodybuilding.com Article Listing:
Huge Training Article Database!
Find everything you need to know about training. From specific body parts, to anatomy and exercises, you'll get it all right here!
[ Check Out The Cardio Super Feature Here! ]
[ Q ] How does BB.com help to motivate/support you?
- The people, it's all about the people.
[ Q ] Does practicing the bodybuilding lifestyle improve the productivity of Bodybuilding.com? If so, how?
- I definitely think it improves productivity. You can tell when someone's missed a workout because they're sluggish and grumpy. Those that work out all the time are upbeat and have tons of energy.
[ Q ] What are your future goals? Do you think working for BB.com will help you reach them?
- I've had a lot of overuse
- in 2009 so I'm determined to train right this year. I've let my strength training fall off over the last 6 months and I know that's why I'm injured.
Have a question or comment for Staci? Become her friend on BodySpace! View her skigirl40 profile.
Want To Work For Bodybuilding.com?
Company Info, Career Opportunities And More!
Ever wonder if we actually practice what we preach? Well, look no further. We are proud to announce "The Bodybuilding.com Fit Profile Of The Month". This new monthly feature has been created to share the successes and determination of each employee selected.