Apple cider vinegar is well known for its ability to support healthy glucose metabolism and proper weight management. Add a dash of turmeric to the cider, and you've got yourself a miracle elixir. Sealed tightly in a glass jar and kept in the fridge, the cider can last up to a year.
- ½ cup garlic, minced
- ½ cup onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup ginger, minced
- ¼ cup turmeric
- 1 orange, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, quartered and thinly sliced
- ½ cup cilantro
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup honey
- Place garlic, onion, ginger, turmeric, orange, and lemon in quart glass jar.
- Pour in apple cider vinegar and add the spices.
- Refrigerate, covered, for about 3 weeks.
- Strain the mixture and stir the honey into the liquid.
- Seal tightly and refrigerate until use.