The Best Of Jamie Eason
Welcome to Jamie Eason's home on Bodybuilding.com. Here you'll find her best articles and recipes, links to her social media sites, and even more inspiring content and videos!
What can we say about Jamie Eason Middleton? Her positive impact has reached far beyond the pages of Bodybuilding.com. She is a cancer survivor, model, women's fitness enthusiast, mother, and wife. Her LiveFit trainer, articles, recipes, and motivational photos have helped thousands of people get fit and change their lives.
Jamie has proven time and time again that lifting weights and building muscle are not only for men. Women all over the world have followed Jamie's lead and found that curling dumbells and squatting barbells have made them stronger, healthier, and happier with their appearance.
Although Jamie has already had an enormous impact on the fitness community, she's not done yet! Jamie continues to write articles, model, and star in video trainers. So, keep checking back for more great content from and about Jamie.
- Almond butter: 1/4 cup
- Maple syrup: 2 tbsp
- Egg whites: 2
- Unsweetened applesauce: 1/4 cup
- Vanilla extract: 1/2 tbsp
- Old-fashioned oats: 1-1/2 cups
- Almond meal flour: 1/2 cup
- Jamie Eason vanilla whey isolate: 1 scoop
- Xylitol: 1/4 cup
- Baking soda: 1/2 tsp
- Ground cinnamon: 1/2 tsp
- Raisins: 1/4 cup
Serving size: 1 cookie
Recipe yields: 12 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil, spray with cooking spray, and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the almond butter, maple syrup, egg whites, applesauce, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the oats, flour, whey isolate, xylitol, baking soda, and cinnamon. Stir the dry mixture into the wet mixture, a little at a time, then add the raisins.
- Form a cookie with about three tablespoons of batter. Place each cookie onto the baking sheet at least 1 inch apart. Repeat this process until 12 cookies are made.
- Bake in the oven for 12-14 minutes, or until center of cookie is cooked through.
Jamie Eason is back in the kitchen, and her baking is better than ever! Indulge your sweet tooth with these delicious coconut cupcakes.
More LiveFit recipes, please! Go gourmet the lean and fit way with Jamie Eason's latest creation.
Delicious and nutritious meals are easier than you think! Hit your goals and your taste buds with Natalie Hodson's healthy, LiveFit-approved recipes.
Apple, cinnamon, protein - these are a few of our favorite things. Jamie Eason combines them into one healthy, portable, delicious snack recipe!
Jamie Eason brings sweet potatoes, applesauce, protein powder and a blend of spices together to make these awesome cookies!
Not all brownies mean a bulging waistline. Indulge the right way with this sweet treat.
Is your upper body lagging? Are your legs falling behind? Here's how to train your weaknesses for a more symmetrical and balanced physique!
Kendra started with Jamie Eason's LiveFit Trainer and built a stage-worthy bikini body. See her plan of attack to reach the next level and earn those marvelous IFBB credentials!
Want a taste of how Jamie Eason trains? Check out her new glute-focused workout program and go from flat to "all that"!