Triple Chocolate Fudge Protein Brownies
Not all brownies mean a bulging waistline. Indulge the right way with this sweet treat.
When it comes to desserts, it's hard to top a well-made brownie. Nothing beats the gooeyness of a square of moist fudge cake—except, maybe, three times the fudge. Triple the delicious taste of this decadent dessert while cutting back on calories, carbs, and fat with this protein-based brownie recipe.
Jamie Eason Chocolate Whey Isolate
Splenda or Xyitol
4 oz. (peeled, cooked, mashed)
1/4 cup (melted)
Plain nonfat Greek yogurt
Walden Farms maple syrup
Gluten-free, sugar-free chocolate chips
White chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper, and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Add in all brownie ingredients, except for chocolate chips, to a blender or food processor. Turn the mixer on and blend the batter until it is completely smooth. Stop and scrape the bottom and sides of the mixer to ensure the batter is well combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon brownie batter into prepared baking dish and smooth down with a spoon. Bake in the oven for 34-38 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool for at least 30 minutes.
- Slice brownies into 16 even pieces. If desired, melt chocolate chips and white chocolate chips to drizzle on top of each brownie square. Serve immediately.
Serving size: 1 brownie (without optional toppings)
Recipe yields: 16 servings