- Name: Scott Hill
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Age: 26
- Where: Sydney, Australia
- Height: 5' 7"
- Weight: 165 Lbs.
- Years Bodybuilding :5
- Favorite Bodypart: Legs
- Favorite Exercise: Squats and Deadlifts
- Favorite Supplements: Whey Protein (Isolates and Concentrates), Creatine.
How Did You Get Started?
I was a state league squash player and an 'A' grade cyclist. In my third year at uni I decided to do honours, which really cut into my training time for the next two years and I was ready for a change. I watched the owner of the gym I went to compete in a natural competition and I WAS HOOKED!!!
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
I am a meso-endo body type so the 4-6rep range for 8-10 sets per bodypart works well for me. I train in eight-week cycles then have a full week off to recover.
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
My basic nutrition plan is based around calories, macro nutrient timing and ratios.
- Breakfast: High gl cereal in skim milk and a WPI shake. Vitamins (cereal goes close to comp.)
- MT: Basmatir rice (low gl) , veggies and chicken. (rice goes close to comp)
- Lunch: Basmati rice (low gl), veggies and tuna
- AT: Basmati rice (low gl), veggies and lean red meat
- Pre workout: 20 grams glucose, WPI, Creatine
- Post workout: 40 gram glucose, WPI, Creatine, chicken breast plus rice cakes, Whey Protein Concentrate in skim and L-Glutamine
- Supper: Sustained Release Protein Shake and hand full of nuts.
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
The challenge of taking your body to its limits. The respect from others and focus it gives you in other areas of life. I also overcame a significant health issue in the past 6 months that only came to light due to a contest preparation. This has helped my bodybuilding enormously but also helped lots of other areas as well! I am also a physiotherapist by profession, so I have a bit of a sadomasochistic nature... haha!
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
BIG, HUGE plans this year, to win my overall state title and win my division at the nationals and go to natural universe! I am by far in my best off-season shape at 200lb at 12% BF, hopefully getting to 205lb before cutting to a razor sharp 176lb at contest (very dry I suspect). BIG GOALS…. BIG RESULTS!
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
Big poundage makes big muscles. Work your foundation on the big core movements that most guys shy away from (i.e. squats, deadlifts, dips, chins etc). Keep good form and progress by numbers!!! I have never seen small arms on a guy who can strictly bench 300lb for reps, or small legs on a guy who can squat 400lb for reps! Oh, but make sure you get enough rest and DO NOT OVERTRAIN, its the enemy of all natural bodybuilders!!!
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
Danny Chau, Jeff Willett, Skip LaCour, Lee Priest and of course ARNOLD!