This oatmeal protein bake is absolutely bomb! It's a healthier version of banana bread that easily satisfies your sweet tooth while delivering protein, complex carbs and healthy fats.
Once you've mastered the basic recipe, try flavoring it with a variety of fruits. Even the kids will love it!
Healthy Recipes Strawberry Banana Oatmeal Bake
Watch The Video - 14:41
- 2 cups of old fashioned rolled Oats
- 4 scoops of Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp Ground Flaxseed (optional)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Stevia in the Raw
- 4 egg whites
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup plain Plain Greek Yogurt
- 4 oz unsweetened Applesauce
- 2 Bananas (sliced fairly thin)
- 4 large Strawberries (sliced fairly thin)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl mix together dry ingredients.
- In another medium bowl mix together wet ingredients except fruit.
- Spray an 8" or 8.5" round or square baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Line the bottom of the round baking pan with one of the thinly-sliced bananas.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients - make sure it is distributed evenly.
- Pour mixture on top the layer of sliced bananas.
- Cover with remaining sliced banana and sliced strawberries.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until top is golden brown, or inserted knife comes out clean.
Serving Size 4
Stawberry Banana Oatmeal Protein Bake PDF (69.4 KB)