This tilapia recipe is quick and easy, but also bold and flavorful. You can even try it with chicken or other fish!
- 4 fillet tilapia
- 4 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp, ground oregano
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp, ground black pepper
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp curry powder
- Sprinkle tilapia filets with 1 tsp of each spice.
- Pour lime juice in the bottom of a large skillet.
- Put filets in skillet and cook on medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Flip filets and add the remaining 1 tsp of each spice.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes or until fish easily flakes.