This delicious combination of garlic and roasted asparagus is the perfect nutritious side for chicken, steak or any protein of your choice! Even better, you can save the leftovers for an easy vegetable option throughout the week.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Trim bottom 1/2 inch of asparagus spears.
- Place trimmed spears on cookie sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over asparagus.
- Sprinkle minced garlic, garlic powder and black pepper over asparagus.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, flip asparagus at 10 minutes.
- Bake until asparagus and garlic are lightly browned.
Serving Size 4-5 Spears