| Article Summary:
Review Of Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump250
- Serving Size (scoop) 1
- Servings Per 40
- Calories 32
- Fat Calories 0
- Total Fat (g) 0
- Sat. Fat (g) 0
- Cholesterol (mg) 0
- Sodium (mg) 180
- Potassium (mg) 90
- Total Carbs (g) 8
- Dietary Fiber (g) 0
- Sugars (g) 0
- Proteins (g) 0
- Vitamin B-6 (mg) 25
- Vitamin B-12 (mcg) 140
- Folic Acid (mcg) 420
- Magnesium (mg) 350
- Phosphorus (mg) 280
SuperPump250 contains: Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Phosphate, Natural Orange Flavor, Magnesium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Sucralose, Beta Carotene.
Recommended Use On Training Days:
- As a dietary supplement, take 2-3 scoops with 8-12 oz. of cold water or juice 30-40 minutes prior to training (preferably on an empty stomach). For maximum results, avoid consuming a meal or protein shake within 45 minutes to an hour of taking SuperPump250.
Recommended Use On Non-Training Days: As a dietary supplement, take 1 scoop with 4-8 oz. of cold water or juice.
- Individuals sensitive to stimulants should start by using half the recommended dose (1-2 scoops) to help assess their tolerance. Do not exceed more than three (3) scoops at any given time. These statements about SuperPump250 have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
SuperPump250 is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump250 Review
By Matt Canning
At the 2007 Arnold Classic, I was given a sample tub of "SIZEON" grape blast flavor by Tom, the national sales manager for Gaspari Nutrition. At that time, I had not used a creatine product in three years and figured that I may as well give it a try.
My educated guess was that I would be particularly responsive to the supplement since I had not used creatine in so long. As it turned out - I was right! SIZEON was literally [one of] the BEST supplements that I have ever taken! I liked it so much that I was very motivated to review all of Gaspari's supplements which would help me to achieve my goals.
After reading about "SuperPump250" and knowing how effective "SizeOn" was, I decided I would give it a shot and I expected great results.
- I tried the "Blue Raspberry Ice" SuperPump250 flavor and I quite liked the taste. It did taste like a supplement, but was sweet and although it was not as good tasting as grape blast SIZEON, I still enjoyed it and looked forward to my pre-workout drink.
| Started By:
- Like "SIZEON", SuperPump250 was a little grainy to the taste when mixed in a
- with water and kind of tasted like Gatorade to some extent. It mixed relatively well as far as supplement powders are concerned, and the texture was a little grainy as mentioned above, but otherwise not a problem.
- Like just about every
- product that I've tried (and I've tried plenty), it did have that distinct NO taste which is NOT a good thing.
Nitric oxide products have a market for people who prefer consuming them in powder form since not everyone likes to swallow pills, but the taste I find is almost always very bad and SuperPump250 was no exception. I did not drink it for taste, unlike SIZEON which I enjoyed very much.
- Wow... I really don't know how I can say anything positive about SuperPump250 when it comes to digestibility. Just as a point to note, in my life I have virtually never had problems with my stomach. Even eating expired food (accidentally) I have never had problems with digestion.
I have never had problems digesting lactose or dairy and I have never EVER had any problems with supplements and I have tried all sorts of them! However, with SuperPump250, I had EVERY digestibility problem imaginable and the same can be said of my friend who tried it too.
In fact, the stomach aggravation and related side effects became so severe that I had no choice but to stop using SuperPump250 outright and the same can be said of my training partner who used it as well.
Training Partner Articles:
- Finding A Partner That Fits! - By Kristi Lees
- A Day In The Life Of Muscle Couples! - By Curtis Schultz
- The Training Partner: Friend Or Nightmare? - By Nick Nilsson
- Other Training Partner Articles...
- Despite my difficulties in using SuperPump250 free of side effects, the reality was that I found the product to effectively deliver what it was supposed to - that being great pumps in the gym.
While my favorite pump producing supplement at this point remains "NaNOX9" by MuscleTech, I did like SuperPump250 and it did what it said it would. I would include it up there with "NO-Xplode" by BSN as being one of the best pump producing supplements on the market.
- One thing I can say for certain about SuperPump250 by Gaspari Nutrition is that it works - it most definitely does work. That said, since the side effects were literally unbearable for me, I will not be using this product again and neither will my training partner who experienced the exact same side effects.
My other friend who accompanied me to the 2007 Mr. Olympia also tried it and made the same comments . I will say this much about SuperPump250 - if you manage to avoid getting any of the side effects that I mentioned above, I'm sure that you will find it to be one of the best pump producing supplements available on the market.
- Some who experience no side effects truly love it and I would have too if not for experiencing them. I would say the best way to figure out if this supplement is for you is to try to find a sample of it somewhere and gauge your progress and your response to the supplement. From there, you will know whether or not a full tub is a worthy investment.
Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump250 Review
- I'm reviewing the Blue Raspberry Ice flavor. I would call the taste a tangy raspberry taste. I wasn't overly impressed by the taste, that is, I didn't particularly look forward to drinking it. However, that being said, it wasn't bad.
Considering there was 0 sugar and 0 fat, I was impressed to find out that it didn't taste terrible. I believe the main sweetener in this is the sucralose. Also, I found that taste to be fairly mild, not overly sweet, which is good if you don't want to cringe every time you take a sip. Therefore, for taste I award Gaspari Nutrition's SuperPump250, Blue Raspberry Ice a 7/10 for taste.
- Simply just put 1-3 scoops (whatever you asses as the best amount for you) in a shaker with the recommended amount of
- and mix. To my pleasure, I found that the drink mixed in pretty good, with minimal shaking.
- However, there is a minimal amount of powder that will settle at the bottom. However, just throw in a bit more water at the end and finish it off. Therefore, I award Gaspari Nutrition's SuperPump250, Blue Raspberry Ice a score of 7/10 for mixability/texture.
- The claim of Gaspari Nutrition is that SuperPump250 will promotes skin tearing muscle pumps to increase your lean mass! Gaspari Nutrition goes on to claim that SuperPump250 will:
"Increase the muscle-building power of your workout by [a great percentage] as compared to [a] placebo! Up to 5 times the muscle-building power of a regular workout!"
I'm not sure I increased the muscle-building power of my workout by that much, but I guess that is difficult to determine. As with most sensational supplement claims, I'm sure I didn't. Come to think of it, the next two points are basically both saying the same thing, so there isn't much to comment on.
Although I didn't check my body fat after the workout, I'm sure there wasn't any significant change, not that there should be after one workout. That being said, I wouldn't expect steroids to work that fast either!
Therefore, as far as effectiveness goes, I wasn't particularly impressed. Therefore, for effectiveness, I award Gaspari Nutrition's SuperPump250, Blue Raspberry Ice a 4/10.
- The taste of Gaspari Nutrition's
- , Blue Raspberry Ice was alright. The mixability/texture of Gaspari Nutrition's SuperPump250, Blue Raspberry Ice was pretty good. However, what is of the most importance is the effectiveness of the supplement and in this category it failed. Therefore, I award Gaspari Nutrition's SuperPump250, Blue Raspberry Ice a 6/10 for an overall review.