Peel It. Stick It. Share It. Bodybuilding.com Instagram Contest
Show us on Instagram how you get creative with your sticker. You could win a Bodybuilding.com Deluxe Stack!
Peel it. Stick it. Share it.
Bodybuilding.com Instagram Contest
- ELIGIBILITY: The Bodybuilding.com “Peel it. Stick it. Share it.” Contest (the “Contest”) is open to all persons who are 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in their place of residence at the time of entry (“Contestant”). Contestant may not be a national or legal permanent resident of the province of Quebec (Canada) or the following countries: Burma, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan or Syria. Contestants may not be members of any guild, union or other organization that may prohibit them from participating in this Contest and that would restrict, require due payment or otherwise have the right to oppose such Contestant’s participation in this Contest. Employees, contractors, members, and agents of Bodybuilding.com, LLC and Liberty Media Corporation, and members of their immediate family (including spouses, parents, siblings, children and their respective spouses) and persons living in the same household with any such individuals are ineligible. Contestant must have a publicly viewable Instagram account. Instagram accounts are free. In order to be eligible, Contestant must follow these Rules. Failure to comply with these Rules will result in ineligibility of Contestant. No Purchase necessary. This Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- SPONSOR: This Contest is sponsored by Bodybuilding.com, LLC located at 5777 N. Meeker Ave, Boise, Idaho 83713 U.S.A. (“Sponsor”). This Contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
- TO ENTER: Beginning at 12:01 a.m. MT on Friday, January 1, 2016 and ending 11:59 p.m. MT on Saturday, December 31, 2016 (“Contest Promotion Period”), a Bodybuilding.com logo sticker will be included in all product purchase orders. To enter the Contest, Contestant must place the Bodybuilding.com logo sticker in a creative and unique way and upload the photo (“Photo”) to Instagram using #bbcomsticker. Contestant may upload more than one Photo. All Photos must be uploaded to Instagram by 11:59 MT December 31, 2016 (last day of Contest Period). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To request a sticker, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Bodybuilding.com, Attention: Social Media Manager, 5777 N. Meeker Ave., Boise, Idaho 83713.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO CONTESTANTS: CONTESTANTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING THE CORRESPONDING TIME ZONE IN THEIR RESPECTIVE JURISDICTION.
- PHOTO SUBMISSION: By entering into this Contest, each Contestant represents and warrants that (i) Contestant’s Submission is original; (ii) that the Submission does not violate the rights of any third party or infringe or violate any law and, as of the date of the Submission, is not the subject of any actual or threatened litigation or claim; and (iii) the Submission does not and will not violate any applicable laws. Without limiting the foregoing, Submission shall not include third party trademarks, logos, insignia, location signage, photographs, artwork, or sculptures, except those of Sponsor. Note: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Submission in the Contest if Sponsor views the Submission as potentially infringing a third party’s rights or if it deems the Submission to be lacking in taste or quality, or to be otherwise objectionable. No substitutions of Submissions will be accepted under any circumstances. Submissions will not be returned or acknowledged. Proof of submission is not considered proof of delivery or receipt of such Submission to Sponsor. Sponsor shall not have liability for any entry that is lost, intercepted, or not received by Sponsor, for any reason. Any submission not in one of the accepted formats, as applicable, or not posted within the Enrollment Period will be disqualified.
Submissions may not contain material which is (or promotes activities which are) in Sponsor’s sole discretion, hateful, slanderous, libelous, tortious, sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, inappropriate, violent, discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal, offensive, threatening, profane, or harassing; or contain material that is threatening to any person, place, business or group.
By submitting a photo or video, Contestant assigns all right, title and interest to Sponsor and on their behalf or on behalf of the copyright holder (if different from Contestant). Submittal of Photos and entry in the Contest constitutes Contestant’s consent to use the Photos on Sponsor’s websites and associated or affiliated websites, as well is Sponsor’s social media accounts in perpetuity without compensation. Contestant grants a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive license of the Photos and any materials submitted in connection with the Contest to Sponsor. Sponsor will decide, in its sole discretion, whether or not to accept Contestant’s Photos as an entry into the Contest. Sponsor will not be responsible for any financial reimbursement to the original copyright holder for the right to publish the Photos as provided herein. Sponsor will not be held under any obligation to publish a Photo credit to the original copyright holder for the publication of a Photo. Contestant agrees to hold Sponsor harmless, defend and indemnify Sponsor from any and all liabilities, loss, claims, or causes of action, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses that may be incurred by Sponsor, arising out of or relating to Contestant’s Photos or any violation of the Rules.
- JUDGING CRITERIA & WINNER SELECTION: Biweekly beginning the week of January 1, 2016, a panel of judges comprised of Sponsors’ representatives (“Judges”), will select one (1) Contestant, subject to eligibility requirements, to receive a Prize (“Bi-Weekly Selected Contestant”). The Bi-Weekly Selected Contestant will be notified by a message on their Photo and announced on Sponsor’s Instagram profile. In the event that any Bi-Weekly Selected Contestant is determined to be ineligible or withdraws from the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right to select another Contestant, suspend, extend, or cancel the Contest. All final Bi-Weekly Selected Contestants will be chosen on or about January 6, 2017.
- PRIZE: Subject to Contestant’s full compliance with the Rules, Bi-Weekly Selected Contestants will receive the following:
The Domestic Prize and the Extraterritorial Prize shall be collectively referred to herein as the “Prize.” Each Bi-Weekly Selected Contestant, whether domestic or otherwise, shall be collectively referred to herein as a “Bi-Weekly Selected Contestant.” In the event the Prize is unavailable for any reason, Sponsor reserves the exclusive right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value. The value of the Prize set forth above represents Sponsor’s good faith determination of the approximate retail value thereof, and the actual fair market value, as ultimately determined by Sponsor, which is final and binding and cannot be challenged or appealed. In the event the stated approximate retail value of a Prize is more than the actual fair market value of that prize, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. Each Bi-Weekly Selected Contestant is solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any applicable federal, state, and/or local taxes on the prize. All entries will be uploaded to the Bodybuilding.com photo album entitled “Peel it. Stick it. Share it!” on Instagram.
- If the Bi-Weekly Selected Contestant is a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, Samoa, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and any other U.S. territories and protectorates) they will receive the following Bodybuilding.com products: one (1) 3.5lb Platinum Series Protogen, one (1) 20 serving Platinum Series Scream, one (1) 30 serving Platinum Series Amino Recovery, one (1) 30 pack Platinum Series Multicore, one (1) 1000 gram Foundation Series Micronized Creatine, one (1) 28 oz. black or blue Blender Bottle, and one (1) Bodybuilding.com blue 20 oz. Smartshake Lite (“Domestic Prize”).
- All other Bi-Weekly Selected Contestants other than the Domestic Bi-Weekly Selected Contestants, will receive the equivalent of $100.00 USD in-store credit to Bodybuilding.com (“Extraterritorial Prize”).
- ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: All Bi-Weekly Selected Contestants agree to sign any documentation requested by Sponsor, including, without limitation, an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form when selected and upon presentation of said form(s) by Sponsor. If any document is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if Sponsor does not receive a response from any Bi-Weekly Selected Contestants within fourteen (14) business days of attempted notification, such Bi-Weekly Selected Contestant may be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. Should the Bi-Weekly Selected Contestant be unable or unwilling to fulfill the obligations outlined in the Rules, a substitute Bi-Weekly Selected Contestant will be named.
- LANGUAGE: The official version of these Official Rules is the English language version. In the event of contradictions or discrepancies between different language versions of these Official Rules, the English language version takes precedent. Contestants must submit all materials and information in English. Sponsors are not responsible for translation of any submissions or information provided in another language. Failure to submit required information in English may result in disqualification.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: Any personal information that Contestants submit in connection with the Contest will be collected and used by Sponsor and their authorized agents to administer the Contest and award the prizes. Contestant’s personal information may also be used to send additional information about Sponsor, their affiliates and licensees, in accordance with applicable law. Except as set forth herein, Contestant’s personal information will not be used for any other purpose and will not be shared with anyone else, unless required by law.
- GENERAL DISCLAIMER AND RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering, Contestant agrees: (a) to release Sponsor, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, their parents, subsidiaries, and agents from all liability, loss, or damage arising out of or relating to the Contest, including with respect to the Contest, interpretation of these Rules, decisions by the judges, and Contestant’s acceptance and use/misuse of the prize; (b) to be bound by these Rules; and (c) that Sponsor, its affiliates and licensees may use Contestant’s name(s), likeness, biographical information, social media username, personal information, and statements made by Contestant to Sponsor, the Submission(s) in whole or in part in any and all media for any purpose, including without limitation advertising and promotional purposes, as well as in, or in connection with the Contest and/or other promotions conducted by Sponsor, and information on the entry form for advertising and promotional purposes in all media worldwide without additional compensation. Contestant irrevocably grants to Sponsor the right, in its sole discretion, to edit, composite, morph, scan, duplicate, alter, publish, modify, copyright, or otherwise use each Submission for any purpose which Sponsor deems necessary or desirable (including, without limitation, posting on its Site), and each Contestant irrevocably waives any and all rights Contestant may have therein. Sponsor does not make any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any Prize, including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunction, failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, access providers, or software, including any injury or damage to Contestant’s or any other persons’, computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Contest; inability to access the entry website or any pages thereof; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; entry submissions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete, garbled, or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website. Contestant agrees proof of entering information at website is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. All dates set forth in these Official Rules are approximate.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES TO THE CONTRARY, SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO CONTESTANT OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS), EVEN IF SPONSOR HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend, withdraw or amend the Contest for any reason.
- GOVERNING LAW; JURISDICTION: This Contest will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Idaho without regard to conflict of law principles. Any controversy arising under, in connection with or in any way relating to this Contest shall be adjudicated before a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction located in Boise, Ada County, Idaho, U.S.A. Contestant and Sponsor (i) accept, generally and unconditionally, the exclusive jurisdiction of such court and any related appellate court, and irrevocably agrees to be bound by any judgment rendered thereby in connection with this Contest, and (ii) irrevocably waives any objection it may now or hereafter have as to the venue of any such suit, action or proceeding brought in such a court or that such court is an inconvenient forum.
- EU CONTESTANTS: For Contestants from Member States of the European Union, mandatory national law may apply in some cases.