India Paulino Wins Bikini International For Second Time
India Paulino becomes the second two-time winner of this title after a hard-fought win at the 2016 Arnold Sports Festival.
India Paulino of Weston, Florida, won the Bikini International to become just the second two-time winner of the IFBB Pro League contest that was first held at the Arnold Sports Festival in 2011.
Paulino received congratulations from Arnold Schwarzenegger, $7,000, a Tony Nowak official champion's jacket, and the champion's trophy from Eric Hillman of Europa Sports Products and Eric Torgerson of EAS.
Paulino, who won also won here in 2013, joins Ohio native Ashley Kaltwasser (2014, 2015) as the only two-time winners of the event.
The remainder of the Bikini International top six:
- Second place: Justine Munro of Canada received $3,000 and a trophy from MHP and Animal.
- Third place: Janet Layug of Lakeland, Florida, received $2,000 and a trophy from BPI and BSN.
- Fourth place: Angelica Teixeira of Newark, New Jersey, received $1,000 and a trophy from Digital Muscle and Ultimate Nutrition.
- Fifth place: Courtney King of Lakewood, Illinois, received $1,000 and a trophy from Ricart Automotive and Quest Nutrition.
- Sixth place: Michelle Sylvia of Coconut Creek, Florida, received $1,000 and a trophy from Metabolic Nutrition and Body Fortress.
Photos courtesy of Arnold Sports Festival (Dave Emery).