#BecausePancakes Contest Terms And Conditions
Official rules for the #BecausePancakes Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY: The #BecausePancakes Contest (the ‘Giveaway”) is open to people who are 18 years of age and older at the time of entry and who are legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Samoa, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands and any other U.S. territories and protectorates, and individuals with an APO or FPO military address) (‘Entrant”). Employees, contractors, members, and agents of Bodybuilding.com, LLC, Liberty Media Corporation (and companies owned by Liberty Media Corporation), and members of their immediate family (including spouses, parents, siblings, children and their respective spouses) and persons living in the same household with any such individual are ineligible. In order to be eligible, Entrant must follow these Rules. Failure to comply with these Rules will result in ineligibility of Entrant. This Giveaway is void where prohibited or restricted by law. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- SPONSOR: This Giveaway is sponsored by Bodybuilding.com, LLC, 5777 N. Meeker Ave., Boise, ID 83713 (‘Sponsor”). This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- TO ENTER: To be eligible to win, Entrant must repost the picture posted on August 16, 2015, on Bodybuilding.com’s social media channels on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and tag Bodybuildingcom and hashtag #becausepancakes and/or #belitefuel between 12:01 am MT August 16, 2015, and 11:59 pm MT August 19, 2015 (‘Giveaway Period”). Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant in Sponsor’s sole discretion. False, deceptive or incomplete information shall render the Entrant ineligible. Only one (1) winner per household is permitted in any Giveaway administered by the Sponsor.
- PRIZES: Subject to Entrant’s full compliance with these Rules, three (3) winners will be randomly selected on August 20, 2015 (‘Winner” or ‘Winners”). Each Winner will receive 12 B-Elite Fuel High-Protein Pancake meals available on Bodybuilding.com, approximate retail value $99.86 (USD). The total retail value of all the prizes is $299.58 (USD). If a prize is not available for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of like or greater value at their sole discretion. Winners are responsible for determining applicability and payment of all taxes. Winners will be announced on or about August 21, 2015 at https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/because-pancakes-contest.html.
- ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: All Winners agree to sign and provide any documentation requested by Sponsor, including, without limitation, proof of age, an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form when selected and upon presentation of said form(s) by Sponsor. If any document is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if Sponsor does not receive a response from any Winner within seven (7) business days of attempted notification, such Winner may be disqualified and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner.
- GENERAL: By entering the Giveaway, Entrant agrees: (a) to release Sponsor, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and their agents from all liability, loss or damage arising out of or relating to the Giveaway, including with respect to the Giveaway, interpretation of these Rules, decisions by the Sponsor, their acceptance and use/misuse of the prizes; (b) to be bound by these Rules; and (c) that Sponsor, its affiliates and licensees may use Entrant’s name, likeness, personal information, and statements made by Entrant to Sponsor, and information provided for advertising and promotional purposes in all media worldwide without additional compensation. Sponsor does not make any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any prize, including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: Any personal information Entrants or Winners submit in connection with the Giveaway will be collected and used by the Sponsor and its authorized agents to administer the Giveaway and to award prizes. Entrant’s personal information may also be used to send additional information about Sponsor, affiliates and licensees, and each of their respective products and programs in accordance with applicable laws. Except as set forth herein, Entrant’s personal information will not be used for any other purpose and will not be shared with anyone else unless required by law.
- DISCLAIMER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunction, failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, access providers, or software, including any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other persons’, computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Giveaway; inability to access the entry website or any pages thereof; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; entry submissions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete, garbled, or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website. Proof of entering information at website is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. All dates set forth in these Rules are approximate.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO GIVEAWAYANT OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS), EVEN IF SPONSOR HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend, withdraw or amend the Giveaway for any reason without prior notice.
- GOVERNING LAW; JURISDICTION: This Giveaway will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Idaho without regard to conflict of law principles. Any controversy arising under, in connection with or in any way relating to this Giveaway shall be adjudicated before a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction located in Boise, Ada County, Idaho, U.S.A. Entrant and Sponsor: (i) accept, generally and unconditionally, the exclusive jurisdiction of such court and any related appellate court, and irrevocably agree to be bound by any judgment rendered thereby in connection with this Giveaway, and (ii) irrevocably waive any objection it may now or hereafter have as to the venue of any such suit, action or proceeding brought in such a court or that such court is an inconvenient forum.