12 DAYS OF FITSTAGRAM OFFICIAL RULES
- Eligibility: The "12 Days of Fitstagram" contest (the "Contest") is open to Instagram members who are 18 years of age and older or the age of majority in Contestant's place of residence at the time of entry ("Contestant"). Membership and enrollment in Instagram are free. Contestant may not be a national or legal permanent resident of the province of Quebec (Canada) or the following countries: Burma, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan or Syria. Contestants may not be members of any guild, union or other organization that may prohibit them from participating in this Contest and that would restrict, require due payment or otherwise have the right to oppose such Contestant's participation in this Contest. Employees, contractors, members, and agents of Bodybuilding.com, LLC, Liberty Media Corporation (and companies owned by Liberty Media Corporation), and Woodbolt International (Cellucor), and members of their immediate family (including spouses, parents, siblings, children and their respective spouses) and persons living in the same household with any such individual are ineligible. In order to be eligible, Contestant must follow these Rules. Failure to comply with these Rules will result in ineligibility of Contestant. This Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Sponsors: This Contest is sponsored by Bodybuilding.com, LLC located at 5777 N Meeker Ave, Boise, ID, 83713 and Woodbolt International (Cellucor) located at 715 N. Main Street, Bryan TX 77840, (collectively "Sponsor").
- To Enter: The Contest begins at 10:00 am MST on December 14, 2013 and ends at 10:00 am MST on December 25, 2013 (the "Contest Period"). During the Contest Period, at approximately 10:00 am MST each day, Sponsor will reveal a different contest on the following page: www.bodybuilding.com/12daysoffitstagram. Contestants must use the hashtag specific to the daily contest on this page and must tag @bodybuilding and @cellucor. Follow directions provided daily at that page. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Contestant in their sole discretion. False, deceptive or incomplete entries shall render the Contestant ineligible.
- Submission of Photographs and Video: Submissions for each daily contest during the Contest period may be in photographic or video format, as specified on the daily Contest landing page. Any limitations regarding size, format type, length, etc. on Instagram apply and Contestant must follow all Instagram guidelines. Sponsor is not responsible for any delays or failure in delivery. Contestant represents and warrants that they have all rights to the images, videos and all materials submitted in connection with the Contest. Contestant assigns all right, title and interest to the images, video and anything submitted in connection with the Contest to Sponsor. By submitting an image or video, Contestant on his/her own behalf or on behalf of the copyright holder, waives any right to compensation. Sponsor is not obligated to publish a photo/image or video credit to the original copyright holder for the publication of an image or video. Contestant agrees to hold Sponsor harmless, defend, and indemnify Sponsor from any and all liabilities, loss, claims, or causes of actions, including reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses that may be incurred by Sponsor, arising out of or relating to Contestant's breach of any representation or warranty related to the images, video or any other violation of these Rules.
- Winner Selection:
Daily Winners. On or about 10:00 am each day during the Contest Period, Sponsor will select the winning entries ("Daily Winners") from all eligible entries received, as follows: Twelve (12) Daily Winners on the first day of the Contest Period; Eleven (11) Daily Winners on the second day of the Contest Period; Ten (10) Daily Winners on the third day of the Contest Period; Nine (9) Daily Winners on the fourth day of the Contest Period; Eight (8) Daily Winners on the fifth day of the Contest Period; Seven (7) Daily Winners on the sixth day of the Contest Period; Six (6) Daily Winners on the seventh day of the Contest Period; Five (5) Daily Winners on the eighth day of the Contest Period; Four (4) Daily Winners on the ninth day of the Contest Period; Three (3) Daily Winners on the tenth day of the Contest Period; Two (2) Daily Winners on the eleventh day of the Contest Period; and One (1) Daily Winner on the twelfth day of the Contest Period. Winners will be announced on or about 10:00 am every Tuesday and Friday during the Contest Period.
Article Entry Winners. At the end of the Contest Period, Sponsor will choose one winner per day from the Daily Winners ("Article Entry Winners") to include in an article to be published on Bodybuilding.com's website. Article Entry Winners will not receive any additional prizes or compensation for inclusion of their image or video in the article.
Prizes. Subject to Contestant's full compliance with the Rules, selected Winners will receive a variety of prizes to be determined by Sponsor. Prizes will be announced daily, along with other contest requirements on the page www.bodybuilding.com/12daysoffitstagram. Prizes will be awarded to Winners after January 1, 2014. If any daily prize is not available for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or like or greater value at their sole discretion.
All money prizes (if any) will be awarded in U.S. dollars. Any costs associated with currency exchange are the sole responsibility of the Winner. The prizes do not include taxes, insurance, personal expenses, gratuities, incidental charges or any other items not specifically described in the Rules and the foregoing are the Winner's sole responsibility. Winners are responsible for determining applicability and payment of all taxes.
Additional Requirements. All Winners agree to sign any documentation requested by Sponsor, including, without limitation, an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form when selected and upon presentation of said form(s) by Sponsor. If any document is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if Sponsor does not receive a response from any Winner within fourteen (14) business days of attempted notification, such Winner may be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner.
General. By entering, Entrant agrees: (a) to release Sponsor, Instagram and their agents from all liability, loss or damage arising out of or relating to the Contest, including with respect to the Contest, interpretation of these Rules, decisions by the judges, their acceptance and use/misuse of the prizes; (b) to be bound by these Rules; and (c) that Sponsor, its affiliates and licensees may use Entrant's names, likeness, the Images, personal information, and statements made by Entrant to Sponsor, and information on the entry form for advertising and promotional purposes in all media worldwide without additional compensation. Entrant irrevocably grants to Sponsor the right to edit, modify and/or publish and copyright the Images. Sponsor does not make any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any prize, including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Language: The official version of these Official Rules is the English language version. In the event of contradictions or discrepancies between different language versions of these Official Rules, the English language version takes precedent. Contestants must submit all materials and information in English. Sponsor is not responsible for translation of any submissions or information provided in another language. Failure to submit required information in English may result in disqualification.
- Personal Information: Any personal information that Contestants and Winners submit in connection with the Contest will be collected and used by the Sponsor and its authorized agents to administer the Contest and to award prizes. Contestant's personal information may also be used to send additional information about Sponsor, affiliates and licensees, and each of their respective products and programs in accordance with applicable laws. Except as set forth herein, Contestant's personal information will not be used for any other purpose and will not be shared with anyone else unless required by law.
- Disclaimer and Release of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunction, failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, access providers, or software, including any injury or damage to Entrant's or any other persons', computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Contest; inability to access the entry website or any pages thereof; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; entry submissions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete, garbled, or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website. Proof of entering information at website is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. All dates set forth in these Rules are approximate.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS), EVEN IF SPONSOR HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend, withdraw or amend the Contest for any reason.
- Governing Law; Jurisdiction: This Contest will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Idaho without regard to conflict of law principles. Any controversy arising under, in connection with or in any way relating to this Contest shall be adjudicated before a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction located in Boise, Ada County, Idaho, U.S.A. Contestant and Sponsor: (i) accept, generally and unconditionally, the exclusive jurisdiction of such court and any related appellate court, and irrevocably agree to be bound by any judgment rendered thereby in connection with this Contest, and (ii) irrevocably waive any objection it may now or hereafter have as to the venue of any such suit, action or proceeding brought in such a court or that such court is an inconvenient forum.
- EU Contestants: For Contestants from Member States of the European Union, mandatory national law may apply in some cases.