Better Balance On Lunges
Do you have trouble staying balanced when lunging? Find out how to fix that.
Many trainers have a difficult time keeping their balance when doing Lunges. There is a stance you can use to greatly improve your balance.
- Don't have both your legs in a straight line.
- Keep them horizontally separated by about six inches to keep your balance.
- Setting your feet farther apart increases your base of support and makes your body more stable when you are lunging.
- To set yourself, first stand with your feet together.
- Now step about 6 inches to one side.
- Now step back, maintaining that horizontal separation.
This is just one tip out of many! View the full listing of tips here.