- Name: Taylor McKenzie
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Age: 19
- Where: Mission, KS
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 140 lbs
- Years Bodybuilding :4
- Favorite Bodypart: Back and Quads
- Favorite Exercise: One Arm Dumbbell Row
- Favorite Supplements: Animal Pak, Animal Pump, Scivation Xtend
How Did You Get Started?
I'm a high energy person and as a young teen I was doing a bad job of putting that energy in good places and was going nowhere fast. Then one bad day came along and I did some pushups to let off some steam and it was like a switch was flipped. That day marked the beginning of my journey in bodybuilding, and to me the beginning of my life. Since then the journey has been long and hard, but rewarding beyond all my expectations.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
- Pull-Ups: 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Barbell Row: 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Dumbbell Row: 4 sets of 12-15 reps
- Lat Pulldown: 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Seated Cable Row: 3 sets of 15-20 reps
- Dumbbell Bench Press: 4 sets of 6-12 reps
- Dumbbell Pullover: 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Cable Flyes: 4 sets of 12-15 reps
- Smith Machine Shoulder Press: 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 4 sets of 12-15 reps
- Side Lateral Raise: 4 sets of 12-15 reps
- Lying Rear Delt Raise: 4 sets of 12-15 reps
- Dumbbell Front Raise: 4 sets of 12-15 reps
- Barbell Shrugs: 4 sets of 12-15 reps
- Dumbbell Shrugs: 4 sets of 15-20 reps
- Barbell Curl: 4 sets of 6-12 reps
- Hammer Curl: 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- EZ Bar Curl: 4 sets of 12-15 reps
- Machine Preacher Curl: 4 sets of 15-20 reps
- EZ Bar Skull Crusher: 4 sets of 8-10 reps
- One Arm Dumbbell Skull Crusher: 4 sets of 12-15 reps
- Close Grip Bench Press: 4 sets of 12-15 reps
- Rope Triceps Pushdowns: 4 sets of 15-20 reps
- Barbell Squat: 4 sets of 6-12 reps
- Dumbbell Lunges: 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Leg Press: 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Leg Extension: 4 sets of 15-20 reps
- Straight Leg Deadlift: 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Machine Hamstring Curl: 4 sets of 15-20 reps
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
- 7 oz tilapia
- Large spinach leaf salad
- 2 scoops blended source protein
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Universal Animal Pak, Universal Animal Pump and Scivation Xtend.
- Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion Protein: 2 scoops
- Universal Animal Pump: 1 pak
- Scivation Xtend: 3 scoops in 16 oz water
- Dymatize Elite XT: 1 scoop
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
Bodybuilding gives me a sense of purpose and constant meaning to each moment I'm breathing. I love it because I wake up with it and go to bed with it.
It's always there reminding me to do my best and to be the best I can be. The harder you work the more it rewards. It's my life and I wouldn't have it any other way.
What Motivates You To Follow A Healthy Lifestyle?
I wanted to prove to myself that I could do it. That no matter who you are, or what shape you are in, if you have a dream and you are willing to work for it no matter what stands in your way you can and will make that dream come true. This is the thought that is with me every single day.
Every early morning I am up to start my day. Every time I'm tired and covered in sweat at the gym. I remember why I am where I am and I not only enjoy the challenge I welcome it.
What Made You Want To Achieve Your Goals?
The idea of one day achieving my Pro Card and being an inspiration to others like so many of today's top bodybuilders are to me.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
I plan to continue to compete as long as I am able to breathe. In the long run I intend to achieve my Pro Card, and dominate the 202 class.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
Train like each day is your last, never take short cuts and never let negativity shatter your dreams.
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
What Features Do You Use On Bodybuilding.com?