- Name: Kyle Earl McAvoy
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Age: 17
- Where: Huntsville, Texas
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 177 Lbs.
- Years Bodybuilding :2
- Favorite Bodypart: Chest, abs, legs; I like them all.
- Favorite Exercise: bench
- Favorite Supplements: Creatine, Cytodyne
How Did You Get Started?
It all started when I was 130 pds like 2 years ago. I was sick of being pushed around and made fun of. I got sick of it and worked out ever since and loved it.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
My work out plan is:
- Monday: chest and tris
- Tuesday: hamstring and quads
- Wednesday: back (shoulders too+neck) and biceps and calves
- Thursday: chest and tris
- Friday: hamstring and quads
- Saturday: back (shoulders too+neck) and biceps and calves
- Sunday: rest day
- ***** I do abs everyday even on rest day
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
I love bodybuilding because it gives me self confidence and makes me feel real good about myself. I just love doing it, baby.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
My plans for bodybuilding are I want to to be the best bodybuilder I can with the body god gave me. I want to succeed all ways possible without using roids.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
The one tip I give to all bodybuilders and people that started bodybuilding is "Don't ever ever ever ever ever quit always workout hard as you can you get out what you put in!! Baby!!"