- Name: Kenneth Jones
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Age: 19
- Where: Texas
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 225 Lbs
- Years Bodybuilding :3
- Favorite Bodypart: Back
- Favorite Exercise: Bench Press
- Favorite Supplements: BSN NO-Xplode
How Did You Get Started?
I first began lifting weights around the 2nd grade. I would fill buckets up with rocks and lift them for fun. When I was 16 years old, a new gym opened in our neighborhood. My mom suggested that I should sign up for membership. That was the first time I began seriously training in a gym setting.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
I tailor my workouts to meet my needs. However here is a sample workout:
- Incline Dumbbell Bench: 4 sets of 6-10 reps
- Incline Barbell Bench Press: 4 sets of 6-10 reps
- Flat Barbell Bench Press: 4 sets of 6-10 reps
- Flat Dumbbell Flyes: 4 sets of 6-10 reps
- Pushups: 3 sets of 25 reps
- Leg Extensions: 3 sets of 12 reps
- Leg Press: 3 sets of 12 reps
- Seated Leg Curl: 3 sets of 12 reps
- Calf Raises: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Deadlifts: 4 sets of 6-10 reps
- Lat Pulldowns: 4 sets of 6-10 reps
- Pull Ups: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Bent Barbell Rows: 4 sets of 6-10 reps
- Barbell Curls: 4 sets of 6-10 reps
- Dumbbell Curls: 4 sets of 6-10 reps
- Dumbbell Preacher Curls: 4 sets of 6-10 reps
- Skull Crushers: 4 sets of 6-10 reps
- Dips: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Triceps Dumbbell Extensions: 3 sets of 6-10 reps
- Seated Barbell Press: 4 sets of 6-10 reps
- Side Lateral Raises: 4 sets of 6-10 reps
- Seated Dumbbell Press: 4 sets of 6-10 reps
- Cable Crunches: 4 sets of 6-10 reps
- Decline Bench Crunch: 3 sets of 25 reps
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
- BSN True-Mass: 1 serving
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
I love bodybuilding because it has allowed me to fully develop my body by taking it to extremes. When I first entered the gym at age 16, I weighed 170 lbs. Now I am age 19 and weigh 225 lbs. off season. Bodybuilding has helped me build inner strength, self confidence, and discipline.
Also, it is exciting to observe my muscles grow and my athletic ability increase. As a result of those increases, I am challenged and spurred on to do more. I enjoy striving for the next level of fitness every time I enter the gym.
What Motivates You To Follow A Healthy Lifestyle?
It's something that I want to do for myself. I have the desire to be Mr. Olympia in the future. I also want to work in law enforcement. My muscular frame will help me with both endeavors.
What Made You Want To Achieve Your Goals?
I want to make my mom proud of me.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
I plan to participate in the Junior Nationals. My goal is to obtain my pro card.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
What Features Do You Use On Bodybuilding.com?
I enjoy reading in the forums.