- Name: Joe Reider
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Age: 18
- Where: Montreal, QC
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 158
- Years Bodybuilding :2
- Favorite Bodypart: Back
- Favorite Exercise: Barbell Rows
- Favorite Supplements: NO Xplode and Universal Milk and Egg Protein
How Did You Get Started?
I was chubby throughout my childhood, so one day I started lifting weights to try to shed some of the baby fat, and I ended up loving it! My family has always been keen on daily exercise, so they always supported it. I was always taught to "go big or go home", so instead of chatting it up everyday in the gym; I decided to work as hard as I could every workout.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
I believe that simplicity is the most effective way to train. I warm up on the treadmill for about 10 minutes before each workout.
Monday - Legs
- Squats: 5 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Leg Curls: 4 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Calf Raises: 5 Sets Of 12 Reps
Click Here For A Printable Log Of Joe Reider's Monday Workout.
Wednesday - Chest
- Incline Dumbbell: 4 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Incline Barbell: 3 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Decline Dumbbell: 4 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Decline Barbell: 3 Sets Of 12 Reps
Click Here For A Printable Log Of Joe Reider's Wednesday Workout.
Thursday - Arms
- Bicep Curls: 6 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Triceps Extensions: 4 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Hammer Curls: 3 Sets Of 12 Reps
Click Here For A Printable Log Of Joe Reider's Thursday Workout.
Saturday - Shoulders and Back
- Shoulder Press: 5 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Lat Pulldowns: 4 Sets Of 10 Reps
- T-Bar Row: 3 Sets Of 8 Reps
- Bent Over Row: 3 Sets Of 8 Reps
Click Here For A Printable Log Of Joe Reider's Saturday Workout.
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
Unfortunately, I am on my school's meal plan - so my diet is poor most of the time. However on a good day:
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
NO Xplode is my only supplement; I am dependant on it now to give me sufficient energy to work out. However, it gives me a great pump.
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
I love always striving for something better. I could never just go to the gym to "stay in shape"; I would rather go to the gym with the intention of improving and getting bigger. I love the sport because anybody can succeed in it; if you have enough heart and willpower you can do great things. It's not like other sports where you have to be born with supernatural jumping ability or massive height.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
I have never competed, but when I am able to become more symmetrical as well as build some more mass, I would then consider entering some contests.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
Be consistent. Get off your phone in the gym. Stop chatting with the girls, or talking with your friends. Just train as hard as you can and you will see results. My main guideline is to never leave the gym without being drenched in sweat.