- Name: Frank Corvelli
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Age: 18
- Where: East Rutherford, NJ
- Height: 5' 10"
- Weight: 160 lbs
- Years Bodybuilding :3
- Favorite Bodypart: Back
- Favorite Exercise: Bench Press
- Favorite Supplements: ON Whey Protein, Cellmass, Dymatize Xpand
How Did You Get Started?
I've had asthma my entire life and I never played sports when I was younger because of asthma. I was always the skinniest kid in my class. When I turned 14 my dad signed me up to the gym, I didn't want to go but he made me. Over time I realized myself getting bigger and my breathing had become better also. Since then I've loved the sport and all the benefits you get. My dad was a big inspiration because he has been bodybuilding for many years.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
Day 1 Back/Cardio
- Lat Pulldown- Warm Up 2x 15-20, 4 x 10,8,6,4
- Dumbbell Row- 4 x 10,8,6,4
- T- Bar Row- 4 x 10,8,6,4
- Seated Cable Row- 4 x 10,8,6,4
- Pullups - 4 x failure
- 10 min. On The Elliptical Machine For Cardio
- Barbell Curl - warm up 2 x 10, 4 x 10,8,6,4
- Hammer Curls - 3 x 10,8,6
- Preacher Curls - 4 x 10,8,6,4
- Cable Curls - 2 x 15
- Close Grip Bench - 4 x 10,8,6,4
- Superset 1. Skullcrushers 3 x 8
- Superset 1. Standing Overhead Dumbbell Extension 3 x 12
- Rope Pushdowns- 4 x 10
- Bench Press - Warm Up 2 x 15, 4 x 10,8,6,4
- Flat Bench Flyes - 4 x 12,10,8,6
- Incline Dumbbell Press - 4 x 10,8,6,4
- Cable Flyes- 2 x 10
- Seated Calf Raises- 3 x 10 w/ Triple Drop Sets
- Standing On Floor Calf Raises 1 x Failure (No Rest Between)
- Rope Crunches- 4 x 20,15,10,8
- Lying Leg Raises- 4 x 20,15,10,8
- Crunches- 4 x 20
- HIIT 30 min. Elliptical Machine
- Press Behind Neck- 3 x 10
- Bent Over Rows- 3 x 12
- Barbell Curls- 2 x 15
- Superset 1. Squats- 1 x 20
- Superset 1. Pullovers 1 x 20
- Superset 2. Deadlifts- 1 x 20
- Superset 2. Pullovers 1 x 15
- Standing Calf Raises- 3 x 20
Click Here For A Printable Log Of Frank Corvelli's Back/Cardio Workout.
Click Here For A Printable Log Of Frank Corvelli's Biceps/Triceps Workout.
Click Here For A Printable Log Of Frank Corvelli's Chest/Calves Workout.
( make into a giant set depending on how I feel)
Click Here For A Printable Log Of Frank Corvelli's Cardio/Abs Workout.
Click Here For A Printable Log Of Frank Corvelli's Overall Mass Build Workout.
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
I don't really have a strict diet but I'll give you a list of things I eat throughout the day.
Lots of water throughout the day.
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
I have previously used Gaspari's Halodrol Liquigels, which give you amazing results. Plasmajet gives me a great pump for 2 days straight.
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
Bodybuilding is great because you become physically and mentally stronger. It has given me a sense of discipline that I never had. Not only do you improve your self- image but you also improve your health. I feel great everyday thanks to bodybuilding.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
My future plans are to become a personal trainer and help others achieve their physical goals. Most importantly though I plan to maintain my health for a long time.