- 2001 Ms. International - 3rd
- 2001 Ms. Olympia - 5th
- 2000 MS OLYMPIA - 3rd
- 2000 Ms. International - 7th
- 1999 Olympia - IFBB, 5th
- 1999 Ms. International -IFBB, 2nd
- 1998 Olympia - IFBB, 4th
- 1998 Ms International - IFBB, 2nd
- 1998 Jan Tana Pro Classic - IFBB, Winner
- 1997 USA Championships - NPC, HeavyWeight, 1st
- 1997 USA Championships - NPC, Overall Winner
- 1997 Jan Tana Pro Classic - IFBB, 5th
- 1996 Nationals - NPC, HeavyWeight, 4th
- 1996 Junior Nationals - NPC, HeavyWeight, 1st
- 1996 Lone Star Classic Champion
- 1995 Red River Classic
- 1994 Heart of Missouri
- 1993 Missouri State Champion
FAVORITE FOOD TO LOSE WEIGHT? Turkey paddies, plain salads.
FAVORITE CHOW DOWN FOOD? Duncan Sticks, they're like donuts.
FAVORITE AEROBICS? Treadmill, walking, running outside: 45-60 minutes, twice a day. One hour in the morning, 45 minutes in the evening.
FAVORITE ROLE MODEL My mother, Jean-Lewis.
IF YOU ONLY HAD ONE EXERCISE TO DO WHAT WOULD IT BE? Dumbbell presses for shoulders and side laterals.
STRONGEST BODYPART? My legs.
BODYPART YOU ENJOY TRAINING THE MOST? Shoulders and legs.
HOW MANY CALORIES DO YOU INTAKE? I'm intake 7,000 daily.
IF YOU HAD A MILLION DOLLARS WHAT WOULD YOU BUY? I'd buy my parents a new home.
IF YOU COULD CHANGE SOMETHING IN THE SPORT WHAT WOULD IT BE? Don't let the women get too manly.
WHEN YOU'RE ALONE, WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO? I like a good movie, listening to jazz.
WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE BODYBUILDER? Different bodyparts on different women: Lenda Murray's shoulders. Paula Suzuki's back. Vicki Gates' thighs. Vicki Gates' biceps. Sue Price's vascularity and cuts. Laura Creavalle's abs. Kim Chizevsky's calves.