- Name: Michael Francois
- Location: Columbus, OH, USA
- Born: March 4, 1965
- Height: 5'9"
- Off Season Weight: 270 lbs.
- Competition Weight: 235 lbs.
- 1997 Mr. Olympia -- 11th
- 1997 San Jose Pro Invitational -- 3rd
- 1997 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic -- 3rd
- 1996 Mr. Olympia -- 11th
- 1995 Mr. Olympia -- 7th
- 1995 San Jose Pro Invitational -- 1st
- 1995 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic -- 1st
- 1994 Night of Champions -- 1st
- 1994 Chicago Pro Invitational -- 1st
- 1993 Nationals -- 1st Heavyweight and overall
- 1993 USA Championships -- 3rd Heavyweight
- 1991 Musclemania (Amateur) Heavyweight & Overalls Champion
- 1990 Mr. Ohio (Amateur) Heavyweight & Overall Champion
After bagging both the Chicago Pro-Invitational (his pro debut) and the prestigious Night of Champions, this 1993 Nationals champion, Michael Francois, has entered the elite of our sport with such a bang that he probably has certain IFBBers shaking in their posing trunks. Yes, Mr. Francois has arrived. But what lies behind that impenetrable wall of muscle and might? Intelligence, sincerity and friendliness form the cornerstone of this man's personality, and what strangers might perceive as arrogance is, in fact, shyness. The bodybuilding world has a pro to be not only in awe of, but also proud of. Meet Michael Clarence Francois.
Mike Francois is a Certified Personal Trainer who specializes in the design of customized weight training and nutrition programs for people of all fitness levels. Mike has a diverse group of clients including professional & collegiate athletes, executives, bodybuilders, doctors, fitness competitors, and retirees.
Mike has written numerous articles on the subjects of weight training and nutrition which have been published in various magazines including Muscle & Fitness and FLEX. He has also been the host of ESPN's American Muscle Magazine
P.O. Box 26752