- Name: Ernie Taylor
- Location: Birmingham, UK
- Born: May 8, 1970
- Height: 5' 8"
- Off Season Weight: 285 lbs.
- Competition Weight: 234 lbs.
- 2002 Grand Prix England - 4th
- 2002 Mr. Olympia - 14th
- 2002 SAN FRANCISCO GRAND PRIX - 7th
- 2002 IRONMAN PRO INVITATIONAL - 3rd
- 2002 IFBB Arnold Classic - 8th
- 2001 British Grand Prix - 5th
- 2001 Night of Champions XXIII - 7th
- 1999 Olympia - IFBB, 13th
- 1999 Night of Champions - IFBB, 6th
- 1997 Night of Champions - IFBB, 3rd
- 1998 Night of Champions - IFBB, 5th
- 1998 Olympia - IFBB, 8th
- 1995 1995 EFBB British heavyweight class, 1st
- 1993 NABBA Britain, 2nd
Role Model in Bodybuilding: Dorian Yates
Bodybuilders Whose Physiques You Most Admire: Dorian Yates and Vince Taylor
Bodybuilders Whose Personality You Most Admire: Dorian again!
Highlight Of Your Career: The debut at the 1997 Night of the Champions
Biggest Disappointment of Your Career: Nothing
Best Bodypart: Triceps
Worst Bodypart: Lower body
Favourite Exercise: Leg Presses
Least-Favourite Exercise: Lateral Raises
Traits You Admire Most In Others: Honesty and strength of character
Traits You Admire Most In Yourself: Ditto!
Favourite TV Program: The X Files
Favourite City: New York City
Favourite Actor: Samual L. Jackson
Favourite Food: Ice-cream
Favourite Car: Toyota Land Cruisern
What You Would Want To Be If Not In Bodybuilding: Pro rugby player
Long-Term Bodybuilding Ambition: To take bodybuilding to the max and to do well in all shows
Long-Term Personal Ambition: To be hapy and have peace of mind
c/o Temple Street Gym