Name: Cory Everson
Born: January 4, 1958
Birthplace: Racine, WI
Off-Season Weight: 160 - 165 lbs.
Competition Weight: 155 - 160 lbs.
Pro Debut: IFBB North American - 1982
Competitive Record ///
- 1989 Olympia - IFBB, Winner
- 1988 Olympia - IFBB, Winner
- 1987 Olympia - IFBB, Winner
- 1986 Olympia - IFBB, Winner
- 1985 Olympia - IFBB, Winner
- 1984 Olympia - IFBB, Winner
- 1984 Nationals - NPC, HeavyWeight, 1st
- 1984 Nationals - NPC, Overall Winner
- Cory Everson's Basic Sculpting System - Hips Thighs Calves (1995)
- Cory Everson's Basic Sculpting System - Chest Shoulders Triceps (1995)
- Cory Everson's Basic Sculpting System - Abs Back Biceps (1995)
- Cory Everson Get Hard - Abdominals & Glutes (1994)
- Cory Everson Get Hard - Arms & Shoulders (1994)
- Cory Everson's Total Body Workout (1992)
- BodyShaping With Cory Everson for Slender Thighs, Hips & Stomach (1992)
- Cory Everson's Step N' Time (1992)
- Cory Everson's Step Training Video (1991)
Cory Everson ///
Cory has received wide recognition for her physical fitness achievements, including a nomination for Athlete of the Year, by L.A. Sportswriters and Sportscasters, the American Federation of Bodybuilders' 10 Most Outstanding Physiques of the 1980s and the Dwight D. Eisenhower Fitness Award for her contributions to the growth and development of sports fitness.
But Cory has had to work hard to develop and maintain her physique. Shortly after she graduated from college, doctors found a serious blood clot in her left leg and predicted she would never walk normally again. Cory exercised regularly, trained diligently and proved her doctors wrong. You can check out Cory Everson on "Gotta Sweat" on ESPN.