30 DAYS OF FIT CHALLENGE FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does the contest work?
- December 2-31, Bodybuilding.com and Cellucor will issue a daily challenge.
- Post proof of yourself achieving the challenge on Twitter, or Instagram
- Tag your post #30daysoffit @cellucor @bodybuildingcom
- Challenges can be found on the main challenge page, weekly emails, and social media
- Two participants per day will win $500 each
- At the end of the month, one person who has completed all of the challenges will win $5,000
- How do I register?
You don’t need to register in order to participate, but you can sign up for weekly emails by filling out the form on this page. Emails contain the upcoming week’s challenges, previous week’s winners, useful content.
- Is the Challenge free?
Participation in the 30 Days of Fit Challenge is absolutely FREE!
- How and when will winners be chosen?
A committee of judges from Bodybuilding.com and Cellucor will choose two winners daily and one grand prize winner determined to have the best participation. Winners will be notified via email weekly and the Grand Prize winner will be notified by January 6th.
- Is this contest open to U.S. residents only?
This is a global challenge! It is open to residents of the United States, Canada (except Quebec), and the European Union, and more as noted in the official Terms and Conditions.
- Do I need to register via BodySpace or submit before and after pictures?
No. This is different from our usual transformation challenges. You do not need to register in order to participate. You will be judged on your completion of daily challenges, not on changes to your physique or body composition.
- How do I know if I successfully signed up for the weekly emails?
You be taken to a success page, as well as receive an email from Bodybuilding.com within a few minutes of registering. If you do not receive an email, please check your junk or spam folder.
- When does the Challenge begin and end?
Your 30 Days of Fitness are December 2-31.
- Can I change/update my start date?
Nope. Everyone is in this together!
- What if the Challenge has already started? Can I still compete?
Yes! Jump in at any time and start with that day’s challenge. Do as many or as few as you’d like. But remember: the more challenges you do, the more you could win!
- Do I have to complete every challenge?
No. Do as many or as few as you’d like. But remember: the more challenges you do, the more you could win!
- Am I required to purchase Cellucor supplements?
You may work out, eat, and/or supplement in whatever way works for you or as prescribed by your personal trainer or healthcare provider.
- Will my daily challenge pictures and videos be private?
No, all your photos will be public.
- What if my email address changes during the contest?
Communications regarding the contest will be sent to the email address on file. It is your responsibility to notify us at email@example.com of a change.