Over $1,500 in cash & prizes and a spread in STATUS Magazine! Bodybuilding.com Gift Bag & STATUS subscription given to all who enter!
Attention all fit bodies! The Bodybuilding.com FIT BODY Competition is here, and you could be the one to take home the title. It's easy - Are you healthy and fit? Have you ever dreamed of showing off your hard work in a major industry magazine? Do you feel like winning some serious cash and making key industry contacts?
If you find yourself shouting yes to these questions, then you could be on your way to winning our FIT BODY competition! The top male and female with the winning 'Fitness Model' look will take the prize. This fun competition will take place Friday 6:00pm, May 7, 2010 at the BFE (Bodybuilding.com Fitness Expo) at Qwest Arena. Get your entry in NOW - Don't miss out on this great opportunity!
Click Image To Enlarge.
You Could Be On Your Way To
Winning Our FIT BODY Competition!
From Last Year's Miss Bikini BodySpace Contest.
Rules & Regulations:
- Bodybuilding.com will conduct the first "Bodybuilding.com FIT BODY Competition" Contest at the annual BFE (Bodybuilding.com Fitness Expo) on May 7, 2010 at 6:00pm MST and will award prizes consisting of the following:
- Male & Female Winner - Each receive $500 in cash and prizes and feature spread in STATUS Magazine.
- Male & Female Tall Class Winner - Each receive $200 in cash and prizes
- Male & Female Short Class Winner - Each receive $200 in cash and prizes
- Male & Female Competitors - Each receive a Bodybuilding.com Gift Bag and a year subscription to STATUS Magazine
- Contestants must be 18 years of age, not employed by Bodybuilding.com and able to provide transportation/travel to the BFE held at Qwest Arena located at 233 South Capitol Boulevard Boise, ID 83702.
- Contestants must complete and submit a registration application, and submit three current untouched photographs in a swimsuit of your choice (no thong bottoms). One headshot and two full-body showing front and back being preferred. All entries must be submitted by 12:00 am MST on May 5, 2010.
- The competition will consist of an individual model walk and an overall comparison round, beginning at 6:00pm and running throughout the BFE event. Rehearsals will take place same day at 3:00pm. Women are required to wear a two piece swimsuit with clear heels. Men are required to wear board short type bottoms with bare feet. No thongs or competition suits will be allowed. All swimsuits must be in good taste.
- Contestants will walk individually to stage center, right and left. They will stop and do a front stance then a full turn and do a rear stance then turn to the front again in front of the judges. Contestants will then line up and perform relaxed quarter turns for the judges.
- Judges (consisting of industry experts) will score competitors on the following items:
- Balance and Shape
- Overall muscle tone
- Overall physical appearance including complexion, skin tone, poise and overall presentation.
- Crowd enthusiasm
- The BFE is always a fun event, so everyone is encouraged to bring their families and friends.
Click Image To Enlarge.
The BFE Is Always A Fun Event.
From Last Years BFE.
All Questions Can Be Addressed to: