Olympia Weekend is proud to announce the 2007 Olympia’s 1st Responders Fitness Challenge.
Olympia Expo Saturday, September 29th
The winning team will receive coverage in an upcoming Weider Publication (Muscle & Fitness or FLEX), 1st Place Trophy and bragging rights declaring them the reigning Olympia’s 1st Responders Fitness Challenge Champions!
2nd & 3rd Place Teams will receive trophies to show off their achievement!
- Each Team comprised of 4 members + 1 alternate.
- All Team members must sign the Liability Release Form.
- All Team members must report to the Expo stage area by Sat 29th @ 9:15am.
- All Team members must wear team t-shirts or uniforms to represent their team.
- Each Team member must complete a challenge.
- Two teams will be competing at the same time. (Tentative)
- If a Team member cannot finish a challenge, then the alternate is allowed to take over, but must start that challenge from the beginning.
- The Team that finishes with the fastest time while completing all challenges will be declared the Olympia 1st Responders Fitness Challenge Champions!
* The challenges are as follows: (Tentative)
Rock Climbing Wall
Dummy Pull - 185lbs
200lbs Bench Press - 15 times
Rowing 500 meters
- Each Team will receive a free 10x10 booth in the expo for the entire weekend (Friday & Saturday).
- Each booth consists of (1) - 8ft High Back Rail, (2) - 3ft side rails, 2 Chairs, 1 waste paper basket and 1 sign.
- 5 Expo badges per booth…extras are $10 each.
* Electricity, carpet, extra chairs, etc., carry a cost which is the sole responsibility of each team and must be purchased through our decorator Champion.
If you would like to participate please go to www.mrolympia.com and click on the Sponsor/Exhibitor Link and download the Exhibitor Application. Please fill it out completely and fax back to the number listed…don’t forget to indicate that you are a participant of the Fitness Challenge so your booth will be FREE!
* After we receive your application your company will be assigned an exhibit space and a confirmation sent back to you via email.