- Name: Matthew Tsinkorang
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Age: 20
- Where: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Height: 5' 6"
- Weight: 174 Lbs.
- Years Bodybuilding :4
- Favorite Bodypart: Arms, Back, Chest.
- Favorite Exercise: Don't really have one.
- Favorite Supplements: Vanadyl pH by SportsPharma
How Did You Get Started?
I got started with lifting weight near the end of the 10th grade. I broke my ankle during football practice and was in a cast for 6 weeks. After that I wanted to hit the weights to gain some strength and size. I started seeing good results and got hooked on lifting weights.
After I graduated from high school I started training seriously for bodybuilding and have ever since. My main goal is to get sponsored and to get my pro card In a few years. I have never competed before, I was going to do a show this year, but had surgery 3 days before the show to remove a small tumor from my inner thigh. it was not cancerous or anything and everything is all good.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
- Monday: Biceps, Triceps, Traps (I do a lot of drop sets and supersets, even when I'm bulking up I stay in the 12 rep range and go as heavy as I can. If I'm doing heavy deadlifts imight work my way down to 2 heavy reps with 500lbs, but anything else it's 12 reps or higher. When getting ready for this show I do 15-20 rep range. I never go lower then 15 reps no matter what exercise I do. All this applies to the rest of my training days).
- Tuesday: Legs (hams, calves, abs)
- Wednesday: OFF Day
- Thursday: Back, abs
- Friday: Chest, shoulders (rear delts and traps again). I work my traps twice a week because they need improvement.
- Saturday: OFF (when dieting ido cardio on these days)
- Sunday: OFF Day
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
img src=tsink4.jpg align=right>Well my favorite supplement to take, and the one I feel has given me good gains is Vanadyl pH by SportsPharma. Vanadyl pH gives me huge pumps, which I feel when you get an extreme pump In a muscle group. it causes the muscle tissue to stretch and expand which then gives you bigger muscles. That's just the way I look at it, other then that just Whey Protein by MuscleTech, as well as Niacin which again is used to get the blood flowing through your body at a more rapid rate which then produces greater pumps.
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
Well I feel bodybuilding is the hardest sport out there, and that it can turn someone who was once week into a strong Individual.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
Well of course it is to at least be able to step on stage at the Mr. Olympia and Arnold Classic, and compete along side the greatest bodybuilders in the world.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
I would say to be consistent with your training, plus don't overtrain. I only train 4 days week, and I try to get as much rest as I can throughout the day. I feel people who have to many other things going on it their lives and try to body build is a mistake. Bodybuilding is a full time job and you have to focus on it 100%, if you don't you will not achieve the gains you want.
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
Top 3 would be:
- 1. Shawn Ray
- 2. Dexter Jackson
- 3. Flex Wheeler and Melvin Anthony