- Name: Tammi Bingham
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Age: 42
- Where: Ely, NV
- Height: 5'2"
- Weight: 110 lbs
- Years Bodybuilding :1
- Favorite Bodypart: Back
- Favorite Exercise: Squats
- Favorite Supplements: BSN Epozine-O2 NT, Nitrix and Endoburn NT stack
How Did You Get Started?
My husband encouraged me to work out, to help increase my energy levels and to help improve my mood, through endorphins which he said are released when you exercise.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
I do cardio six days a week at 5 AM Mon-Sat. Every week I change things up, change exercises and add drop sets and super sets.
- Squats: 4 sets of 10 slow reps
- Half Squats: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Leg Extensions: 2 sets of 40 reps, 1 set of 20 reps, 1 drop set of 20 reps
- Standing Calf Raise: 4 static hold sets of 8 reps
- Seated Calf Raise: 2 sets of 25 reps
- HIIT: 30 minutes
- Barbell Press: 4 sets of 10 slow reps
- Arnold Press: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Lat Raises: 3 sets of 12 reps
- Decline Crunches: 3 sets of 15 reps
- Butterfly Crunches: 3 sets of 15 reps
- Deadlifts: 4 sets of 10 slow reps
- Chins: 2 sets of 10 reps
- Pulldowns: 2 drop sets of 10 reps
- Bent Over Barbell Row: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Straight Bar Curl: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Preacher Curl: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Alternate Dumbbell Curl: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Lying Pelvic Lift: 3 sets of 15 reps
- Elbow To Knee: 3 sets of 15 reps
- HIIT: 30 minutes
- Dumbbell Straight Leg Deadlifts: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Reverse Lunges: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Walking Lunges: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Seated Calf: 2 sets of 25 reps
- Standing Calf: 4 add sets of 8 reps
- Incline Barbell Press: 4 sets of 10 reps
Flat Barbell Press: 3 sets of 10 reps
Flat Dumbbell Flyes: 3 sets of 12 reps
- Dips: 4 sets of 12 reps
- Incline Skull Crushers: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Pushdowns: 2 sets of 12 reps, 1 drop set of 12 reps
- Cable Crunches: 3 sets of 15 reps
- Reverse Crunches: 3 sets of 15 reps
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
I limit myself to 1 fruit a day and eat no bread or dairy especially as I approach competition.
- 1 scoop blended source protein
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
I stack BSN Epozine-O2 NT, Nitrix and Endoburn NT from BSN. I achieved awesome fat burning while giving me great strength, awesome pumps and vascularity. I drink BSN CellMass for recovery; it helps me through Insanity immensely.
- BSN Nitrix: 3 tabs
- BSN EpozineO2 NT: 3 tabs
- BSN Endoburn NT: 3 tabs
- MuscleTech Creakic: 1 serving
- BodyTech Glutamine: 5g
- USPlabs Jack3d: 2 scoops
- BSN CellMass: 1 scoop with 10 oz water
- Fish Oil: 2400mg
- Flax seed oil: 2000mg
- Guggul: 720 mg
- L-Arginine and L-Ornithine: 500mg/250mg
- Citrimax w/ Polychromate: 200mg
- Vitamin B-12: 15 mcg
- Vitamin C: 1000mg
- Melaleuca Anti-Oxidant: 1 tab
- Calcium: 750mg
- Multi-vitamin: 3 tabs
- GLA: 300mg
- Nature's Way DIM-Plus: 100 mg
- BodyTech HMB: 1000 mg
- CoQ10: 100 mg
- Potassium: 100 mg
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
I love how you can mold and sculpt your body through progressive weight training. Feel strong, healthy and sexy due to the leanness you are able to achieve with good diet and exercise.
What Motivates You To Follow A Healthy Lifestyle?
Since I started this journey I have felt better now at age 42 than I ever did in my twenties. I have become a role model in my small town and have been able to encourage other men and women to make a change and get fit.
What Made You Want To Achieve Your Goals?
At first, I just wanted to feel and look better. I was tired of hiding in oversized sweats and avoiding cameras at family events. Then I began competing and I was hooked. Now I strive to become even better at each subsequent competition and hope to earn a pro card someday.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
I am competing this year in several competitions and am aiming to move up to the Physique category that NPC has implemented. I am aiming for the Olympia and possibly the Arnold for 2012.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
Look at each event as an awesome opportunity to make great friends. Be open, friendly and willing to help others around you, it will come back to in a positive way and will aide you in the future. A great attitude goes a long way in achieving success.
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
What Features Do You Use On Bodybuilding.com?
I love all the articles. When I am looking for an exercise for a specific body part, I look it up on Bodybuilding.com. I have tweaked some of my training after viewing different work outs and trainers point of views. I love the BodyGroups. It feels like having a ton of close friends, with the same hard work ethic and goals towards achieving maximum fitness.