- Name: Robb Walker
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Age: 36
- Where: Austin, TX
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 173 lbs
- Years Bodybuilding :2
- Favorite Bodypart: Calves, Back
- Favorite Exercise: Lat Pull Downs
- Favorite Supplements: Probolic-SR 12 hour, Mass XXplosion
How Did You Get Started?
In college I lifted weights to get stronger for sports. Then while serving in the United States Marine Corps, I got serious about the weights and gained some size. After getting out of the Corps I moved to Texas and decided to give it a try.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
I like the basics: On all my training I try to go as heavy as I can.
Monday: Back and Bi's
- Pull ups: 3 sets to failure
- Seated Rows: 5 sets of 6-8 reps
- Deadlifts: 5 sets of 10 reps (I tend to drop my weight on these)
- One arm rows: 5 sets of 6-8 reps
- Barbell curl: 5 sets of 10 reps
- Incline Dumbbell Curl: 5 sets of 10 reps
- Hammer Curls: 5 sets of 10 reps
- Seated Barbell Curl: 5 sets of 10 reps
- Decline Bench: 5 sets of 6-8 reps
- Bench Press: 5 sets of 6-8 reps
- Pullover: 5 sets of 6-8 reps
- Machine Bench: 5 sets of 6-8 reps
- Dumbbell Flys: 5 sets of 6-8 reps
Wednesday: Shoulder and Abs
- Smith Machine Press: 5 sets of 6-8 reps
- Upright Rows: 5 sets of 6-8 reps
- Reverse Flyes: 5 sets of 6-8 reps
- Crunch: 5 sets to failure
- Side Trunk Twist: 5 sets to failure
Thursday: Triceps and Calves
- Triceps Pressdown: 5 sets of 10 reps
- Over Head Extension: 5 sets of 10 reps
- Close Grip Bench Press: 5 sets of 10 reps
- Skulls Crushers: 5 sets of 10 reps
- Dips: 5 sets of 10 reps
Cardio and light weight with lagging parts
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
1 serving Lipo 6 Black before morning cardio. Cardio on an empty stomach.
Meal #1 - 6:00am (After morning cardio)
- Probolic-SR shake (52gram protein)
Meal #2 - 8:00am
Meal #3 - 10:30am
Meal #4 - 1:00pm
Meal #5 - 3:30pm
Meal #6 Pre-workout
Meal #7 - 8:00pm Post-Workout
- 1 serving Probolic-SR shake (50gram protein)
Meal #8 - 9:00pm
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
All I can say is it's fun. I love competition. Plus I like living a healthy lifestyle.
My body is my home, and I want to treat it right.
I have always wanted to try new things in life. If you have a dream don't sit around waiting. Get up and do it. Living a healthy lifestyle, along with competing was a goal so I did it. And I love the way my body feels (minus the week prior to a show, but hey what are ya gonna do?)
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
I want to gain between 10-20 lbs of solid muscle and eventually become a pro. I know that's a few years down the road, but its one of my goals. Hopefully sign a contract with a supplement company (now that would be sweet).
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
If you believe in something go for it. Every time you hit the gym hit it hard. Don't let other discourage you, and the most important thing is NEVER GIVE UP.
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
Iris Kyle, Ronnie Coleman, Dexter Jackson, Evan Centopani, Flex Lewis, Phil Heath, Tony Freeman. But I would also say that anyone that can have the discipline that bodybuilders have then everyone is a favorite in my book.