- Name: Nicole Clark
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Age: 23
- Where: British Columbia, Canada
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 140 Lbs.
- Years Bodybuilding :2
- Favorite Bodypart: Shoulders and Butt
- Favorite Exercise: Legs
- Favorite Supplements: Creatine, Glutamine, Vanadyl Sulfate.
How Did You Get Started?
I have been weight training since I was 15 years old. As I got older I became more and more dedicated to weight training especially when I started seeing the results. I became a personal trainer 4 years ago and I am now personal training full time. In the year 2002 I decided to do a figure show I ended up doing 3! My first show was the Emerald Cup, then I did The Washington State Championships and came in 4th. Then I did The Bill Pearl Classic and came in 1st.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
- Monday: AM - 45 min Cardio, PM - Chest and Biceps
- Tuesday: AM - 45 min Cardio, PM - Legs and Calves
- Wednesday: AM - 45 min Cardio/Abs
- Thursday: AM - 45 min Cardio, PM - Shoulders/Triceps
- Friday: PM - Back/Abs
- Saturday/Sunday: Off
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
- Meal 1: 1/2 cup oatmeal, protein shake + 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- Meal 2: Protein Shake
- Meal 3: 4 oz Chicken Breast and Large Salad
- Meal 4: Protein Shake
- Meal 5: 4 oz Salmon, small salad and cooked vegetables
- Meal 6: 3/4 cup egg whites with salsa
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
I admire the dedication it takes to become a successful competitor. I love seeing the results from weight training in myself and my clients. I like the consistant improvments you can achieve through working out and eating right.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
I would like to eventually become a pro figure competitor.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
Never give up if competing is your passion. Don't let anyone get in your way. Always do it for yourself, never anyone else. Working out should always be looked at as something you are doing for yourself and your health, it should not be looked at as being work or as a chore.
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
I don't have a favorite, I respect and admire all fitness/bodybuilding athletes for all of their dedication and hard work.