- Name: Kim Spiller
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Age: 30
- Where: Northport, AL
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 125 Lbs.
- Years Bodybuilding :4
- Favorite Bodypart: Shoulders and Legs
- Favorite Exercise: Legs
- Favorite Supplements: CLA, Muscletech Hydroxycut, Glutamine.
How Did You Get Started?
I played all sports in high school, so I've always been very athletic. I remember when I was very young, a guy that had graduated from my school winning the Alabama state show, and I was amazed at how he looked. Also my high school coach and his wife had always lifted weights. I thought they looked great. So, at age 15 I began lifting and I fell in love with it.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
- 30-45 minutes of cardio 4 times a week before breakfast
- Monday: Quads & calves
- Tuesday: Chest
- Wednesday: Off
- Thursday: Back & Calves
- Friday: Shoulders & Hamstrings
- Saturday: Off
- Sunday: Biceps & Triceps
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
- Meal 1: 4 egg whites 1 yolk, 1/2 cup oats, 8 oz apple juice
- Meal 2: Protein shake, apple
- Meal 3: 4-6 oz chicken or ultra lean ground beef, 1/2 cup broccoli, 1/2 cup brown rice
- Meal 4: Protein shake
- Meal 5: 4-6 oz chicken, 1/2 cup broccoli
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
I love to exercise and I love being in the gym. I feel better and healthier when I train. I think being fit and healthy requires a lifestyle change, and I admire anyone who does it.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
Hopefully compete at a national level and eventually maybe a pro show.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
Never let anyone stand in the way of what you believe in. Don't let anyone take away your dream, and always remember Luke 1:37.
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
There's so many! Lee Haney, Shawn Ray, Cory Everson, Kim Chizevsky, Monica Brant