- Name: Curt Windham
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Age: 29
- Where: Laurel, MS
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 225 Offseason, 185 Contest
- Years Bodybuilding :10
- Favorite Bodypart: All
- Favorite Exercise: Bench Press
- Favorite Supplements: Hyperbolic 10, Pure Karbolyn, Stoked
How Did You Get Started?
When I was in elementary school I wanted to have the biggest arms in my class. I started looking at muscle magazines at the grocery store while my mom shopped. Then my dad bought me a home gym when I was 14 and that's how it started.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
Day 1: Chest And Light Tricep
- Decline Bench On Smith 6x20-8
- Hammer Incline 4x15-6
- Flat Dumbbell Bench 3x6-8
- Cable Crossover 3x12-6
- Light Tricep Workout High Reps
Click Here For A Printable Log Of Curt Windham's Chest And Tricep Workout.
Day 2: Legs
- Squat 6x15-3
- Leg Press 6x15-10
- Hack Squat 3x6-8
- Leg Extension 3x12-6
Click Here For A Printable Log Of Curt Windham's Leg Workout.
Day 3: Triceps And Biceps
- Seated Incline Cable Curls 6x15-5
- Preacher Curl 4x12-4
- Incline Dumbbell Curl 3x8
- Lying Tricep Extension 8x15-10
- Cable Rope Overhead Tricep Extension 3x15-5
- Tricep Push Downs 3x15-8
Click Here For A Printable Log Of Curt Windham's Triceps And Biceps Workout.
Day 4: Shoulders And Traps
- Seated Barbell Presses 6x15-4
- Seated Dumbbell Presses 3x10-6
- Seated One Arm Alt Side Laterals 3x6-8
- Cable Seated Rear Lateral Raise 3x12-6
- Reverse Flyes 3x10
- Shrugs Smith Machine, Behind And In Front 8x20-12
Click Here For A Printable Log Of Curt Windham's Shoulders And Traps Workout.
Day 5: Back And Calves
- Lat Pull Downs 5x12-4
- Bent Barbell Rows 4x12-5
- One Arm Dumbbell Rows 3x12
- Close Grip Pull Downs 3x 12-6
- Standing Calf Raises 6x15-8
- Seated Calf Raises 4x 15-6
Click Here For A Printable Log Of Curt Windham's back And Calves Workout.
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
Eating every 3 hours with protein being first priority. It's not as hard as most people make it out to be. If I don't have time to eat or don't have access to whole food then I drink a shake.
Every 3 hours from the time I wake up until I go to bed. It ends up being no less than 6 meals. I like to drink a shake in the middle of the night as well. I don't miss a meal and I do it 7 days a week 365 days a year.
Same As Meal 2
Same As 2 And 3. Sometimes I will eat
chicken in the place of fish.
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Hyperbolic 10 is a all in one product that has given me great results. I mix it with Pure Karbolyn during and post workout. Muscle Milk has given me consistent gains and Stoked by Anabolic Innovations to boost my testosterone.
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
I was born to be a bodybuilder. Money can buy just about anything, but a great body can only be achieved through your own will power and hard work. People respect you more and you get a lot of attention. I love to help anyone reach their goals.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
Turn pro and promote the sport in a positive way. I want to visit kids with disabilities or that are sick and give them motivation to get through whatever it may be they are going through.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
Be consistent and never give up.