- Name: Scott Pearson
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Age: 19
- Where: Mount Prospect, IL
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 165 Lbs Contest 200 Lbs Off
- Years Bodybuilding :3
- Favorite Bodypart: Back
- Favorite Exercise: T-Bar Rows
- Favorite Supplements: MRI Black Powder
How Did You Get Started?
I was always a bigger kid, but when I started 8th grade I grew and really slimmed out. That summer I got a gym membership at a local park district and started lifting there. Then when I turned 16 my older sister helped me get a membership at a bigger gym.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
I try to switch up my workouts about every 2 months or so to keep my body from getting used to a certain workout. I also switch off between abs and calves every other day.
|TERMS YOU'LL NEED TO KNOW|
Day 1 - Chest:
- Incline Dumbbell Press: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Flat Dumbbell Press: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Decline Bench: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Cable Crossovers: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Incline Flyes: 3 dropset to failure
Day 2 - Shoulders/Traps:
- Shoulder Press: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Lateral Raises: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Front Cable Raises: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Barbell Shrugs: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Barbell Shrugs Behind: 3 dropset to failure
Day 3 - Legs:
- Squats: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Leg Extenstions: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Hack Squat: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Lunges: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Standing Leg Curls: 3 sets of 10 reps
Day 4 - Back:
- Deadlift: 3 sets of 10 reps
- T-Bar Row: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Lat Pulldowns: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Hyperextensions: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Seated Cable Rows: 3 dropset to failure
Day 5 - Biceps/Triceps:
- EZ-Curl Barbell: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Dips: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Isolated Curls: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Skull Crushers: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Hammer Curls: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Close-Grip Bench: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Standing Cable Curls: 3 dropset to failure
- Rope Pulldowns: 3 dropset to failure
Day 6 And 7 - Rest:
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
I don't follow this exactly but this is basically an outline of my pre-contest diet.
2-3 Hours Later:
- 50g Protein Shake
2-3 Hours Later:
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
SizeOn by Gaspari was one of the first supplements that I tried and I loved it. True-Mass by BSN really helped me put on some decent weight. Also Black Powder by MRI is by far my favorite pre-workout.
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
I love bodybuilding because unlike any other sports this is a 24/7 sport and dedication to it really shows. I also love pushing my body to its limits and do something that most people only talk about doing.What Motivates You To Follow A Healthy Lifestyle?
My family and friends. My brother was always bigger then me and that has pushed me a lot. Also, my older sister. She's been competing in figure for only a year now and has already placed in 2 nationals. She helped me a lot with my dieting and overall pre contest prep. I owe a lot of it to her.What Made You Want To Achieve Your Goals?
Probably seeing a lot of different guys at the gym getting ready for shows. I wanted that feeling too. Also, people doubting me...that always pushes me.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
I plan on sticking with this sport for as long as I can. I'm gonna do maybe 1-2 more shows while I'm still a teen and then take a year or so off and try to put on a good amount of weight.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
Consistency is the biggest thing in this sport. Some muscles grow quicker then others and it can be discouraging but if you stick to it and keep at it results will come.
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
I look at a lot of the forums to get feedback on supplements and different workout programs that have worked.