- Name: Rory Anton
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Age: 19
- Where: Perth, WA, Australia
- Height: 168.5cm/5'7"
- Weight: 76kg/167.5lb
- Years Bodybuilding :4
- Favorite Bodypart: Chest & back
- Favorite Exercise: Dumbbell Bench Press
- Favorite Supplements: Nitro-Tech, Optimum Nutrition's 100% Whey, BSN Cell Mass, & Leukic.
How Did You Get Started?
I played rugby in high school which is a very physical sport - so having more strength & size than your opponents is a big advantage. I've also always been a big fan of professional wrestling. I used to stuff around in my early teens but it wasn't until I moved to Australia that I started training seriously with my cousin.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
Training each body part twice a week in a three day split has given me my best results.
My Current Routine:
Monday - Chest & Triceps:
- Barbell bench press
- Inclined dumbbell bench press superset with inclined dumbbell flyes
- Vertical cable flyes
- Weighted dip Machine
- Dumbbell French press
- Single handed cable pushdowns
Tuesday- Back & Biceps:
- Barbell bent over rows
- Wide lat pulldowns
- One-armed dumbbell rows
- Reverse fly machine
- Standing cable curls
- EZ-bar preacher curls
- Seated dumbbell concentration curls
Wednesday- Legs & Shoulders:
- Barbell squats
- 45 degree leg press
- Horizontal leg curls
- Plate loaded shoulder press
- Seated dumbbell side raises superset with dumbbell front raises
- Barbell upright rows
Thursday- Chest & Triceps:
- Dumbbell bench press superset with dumbbell flyes
- Inclined barbell bench press
- Seated chest press machine
- EZ-bar skull crushers
- V-bar cable pushdowns
- Dumbbell tricep kickbacks
Friday- Back & Biceps:
- Barbell deadlifts
- Seated rows
- A-bar lat pulldowns
- Bent-over dumbbell reverse flyes
- Standing barbell curls
- Seated dumbbell curls
- Overhead cable curls
Saturday- Legs & Shoulders:
- Hack squats
- Leg extensions
- Single legs curls
- Standing barbell military press
- Seated Arnold press
- Plate loaded shrugs
* Calves & Abs on Mon., Wed. & Fri.
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
Plenty of chicken breasts & rice! I eat a minimum of 6 meals a day, making sure each one has good quality protein & a generous amount of carbs for energy.
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
I've actually achieved my greatest results while I was not taking any supplements at all but making sure I had a well balanced diet that I stuck to. I believe supplements are exactly what their name says they are. They are there for supplementation when you're not able to get what you need from actual food in your diet.
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
I love to challenge myself. Knowing that I'm improving on my physique every single week is very satisfying. I love feeling massively pumped after a workout & then the muscle soreness that follows for the next few days.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
Basically I'm going to see how my first competition goes, if I enjoy it & do well I will continue to compete. As far as working out goes I plan to continue to push myself hard until the day comes where I can no longer move.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
Be patient & persistent & don't let people discourage you or get in the way of you chasing your dreams.