- Name: Dustin M.
- Age: 19
- Where: Los Angeles, California
- Height: 6' 1"
- Weight: 170 Lbs.
- Years Bodybuilding :1
- Favorite Bodypart: Abs
- Favorite Exercise: Rope Crunches
- Favorite Supplements: All N-Large 2
How Did You Get Started?
I started lifting 8 months ago when I started college. I had always been made fun of for being scrawny, but mostly I wanted to do it to improve my own confidence. I also needed to put on some more mass for playing with the USC Ice Hockey Team, as hockey will always be my number one sport. Plus I really enjoyed lifting when I started, and always wanted to learn more.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
- Day 1: Chest / Triceps / Abs / Light Cardio
- Day 2: Back / Biceps / Abs /
- Day 3: Shoulders / Traps / Forearms / Abs / Light Cardio
- Day 4: Quads / Hamstrings / Calves / Abs
- Day 5: High Intensity Cardio
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
I feel like I've accomplished something everyday, especially days when I come off a great workout. I feel healthier all the time, and I feel much more confidant. Plus it helps my hockey.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
No matter how far you are from your goals, you can accomplish them. And never make excuses!
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
Jay, a guy from my gym who taught me a lot! Pro? Arnold!