- Name: Francisco A. Echeverria
- E-mail: Hercules2@bodybuilders.com
- Age: 22
- Where: Lafayette, Louisiana
- Height: 5' 9"
- Weight: 190 Lbs., contest: 165 Lbs.
- Years Bodybuilding :1
- Favorite Bodypart: Chest, Back and legs.
- Favorite Exercise: Chest incline flights, squads and lat pulldowns.
- Favorite Supplements: 100% Whey Protein and Peanut Butter.
How Did You Get Started?
Well, I started working out at the age of 18 just to relieve stress of school. But a few months ago I got more excited for bodybuilding. On July 12, 2003 I competed for Mr. Louisiana. That was my first show.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
I do one bodypart per day and cardio three times a week.
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
I take 2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight and 1.5 grams of carbs per pound of bodyweight.
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
I love bodybuilding because it is not for everybody. It is a hard work and people respect it. It makes me feel good and strong.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
I will love to keep competing! I would love to compete in the Arnold Classic more than any other competition.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
Train like an animal and stick with it. It's the best thing I can say.
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
My favorites are Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jay Cutler and Art Atwood. (But I respect all bodybuilders).