- Name: Dylan Phares
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Age: 17
- Where: Texas
- Height: 5' 10"
- Weight: 208 Lbs., Contest: 180 Lbs.
- Years Bodybuilding :1
- Favorite Bodypart: Back
- Favorite Exercise: Incline Bench
- Favorite Supplements: True-Mass, PlasmaJet, & Animal Pack.
How Did You Get Started?
I started working out when I was playing football to gain size, and speed. I realized that I had an ability to gain muscle quickly, and put on about 30 lbs in a year. I got interested in bodybuilding, and started researching diets, workout programs, and started using BodySpace where I began talking with bodybuilders and getting advice. When I was 15 I was approached by the coolest guy in the word "Gary White", and he said he was sponsoring bodybuilders for competition. I was not able to do it at that time, but a few months later I contacted him and in April 2007 I started my training, and it has become my life and will remain that way until I reach the top.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
Sample Training Week:
Fri-Biceps and Triceps
Sat-Hamstrings and Calves
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
- 7:00a.m.-1 Scoop CellMass
- 7:30a.m.-1/2 cups oatmeal, 8 egg whites, 1 Animal Pack
- 10:00a.m.-3 Scoops True-Mass/5g glutamine, 1 scoop Syntha-6
- 12:00p.m.-6oz Tuna, 2 slices of wheat bread, 1cup of green beans
- 2:00p.m.-3 scoops True-Mass/5g glutamine
- 4:00p.m.-8oz steak, 2 cups rice, salad
- 7:30p.m.-6oz Chicken breast, salad, 1 cup greens
- 9:00p.m.-3 scoops True-Mass/5g glutamine
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
I am going to answer this with a question... What is not to love?
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
I want to keep advancing and taking as many shows as I can with as much size and definition as I can possibly achieve, and make it to the pros; eventually competing in Mr. Olympia.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
Eat, rest, and train, and don't let anything get in your way. Don't get side-tracked by anything, and never slip up on anything if you want to achieve greatness.