Do You Lack A Good Stack?
When one thinks of bodybuilding, one should think of training, nutrition, and rest. However, many people think instead of supplements. It is widely known that supplements can increase your gains tremendously while bodybuilding. However, it is also widely known that a person is to focus on the three main parts of bodybuilding (training, nutrition, and rest) before worrying about supplements.
Don't get me wrong. Supplements do amplify gains and can definitely help a person interested in bodybuilding. Many bodybuilders (especially the one's new to the scene) are very interested in supplements and want to become involved in this supplement madness.
Some bodybuilders like to go off on a limb and create their own stacks, while others liked to be told which supplements to buy and what stacks work the best. Whether you are either one of the types described, this article will surely be beneficial to you.
In this series of articles, I am going to suggest different variations of supplement stacks depending upon money and bodybuilding experience. Below are some stacks that apply to Rookie Bodybuilders under the age of 18.
- This protein is the way to go for bodybuilders who meets the above condition. It is very cheap, while still being a good quality protein. A big positive to this protein is that it is glutamine peptide enhanced. By having this extra quality in the protein, a decent amount of money can be saved by not needing to buy pure L-Glutamine.
- The average rookie may workout 4 times-a-week (about 17 days-a-month). If this holds true for your schedule, this cheap, quality protein powder should last for a little less than a month and a half if you take 1 scoop pre-workout and 2 scoops post-workout.
- Even though Creatine Ethyl Ester is known to be more expensive, the fact of a no loading phase may save you money. Also, Bodybuilding.com provides a great price on this creatine, which will help with any budget. Lastly, if the person using this supplement uses it as directed, it should last a long time!
- Amino Acids are a necessity for true muscle building. Even though this will be the second most expensive product following the protein shake, it is a great addition and still kept at a decent price. Optimum is a very high quality brand known for their low-cash, high-quality supplements. For the Amino 2222 Softgels, this still holds true. By simply taking 2 servings (2 caps a serving) on non-training days and 4 servings on training days, this supplement should last for a little over a month and a half.
- Lastly, but surely not least, is the multivitamin. The great thing about this product is the fact that it is a top seller and well-known multi, yet it still is one of the cheapest.
- It contains not only all the necessary vitamins for the day, but it also contains any minerals your going to need which can save you valuable money that may have been spent a mineral supplement. This multivitamin will also last over a month and a half if taken twice a day as directed.
- There is way too much to say about Muscle Milk. Simply, it's the best protein powder out there for a rookie bodybuilder. First the taste is amazing and if you have the money, why not go for the great taste. Secondly, the shake is loaded with a perfect combination of carbs, fats, and different types of proteins, which maximizes all bodybuilder's gains.
- By mixing 1 scoop with milk pre-workout, and 2 scoops with milk post-workout, 2 jugs of this supplement will last for a little over a month.
- For the best possible creatine, CellMass is the way to go. Even though it may be pricey, there are reasons. It has a great taste, consists of a high-quality CE3 creatine, and has an insulin-spiking formula for the best creatine absorption. While using two scoops a day, even on non-workout days, 2 jugs of this supplement will last nearly a month and a half.
- Purple Wraath is your necessary amino acids, but with a kick. Purple Wraath has a high quality Amino Acid profile, but also contains Citrulline Malate. With this combination, this amino acid powder is not only a muscle builder, but it's also an aid in muscle recovery. This supplement should last exactly 2 months if one and a half scoops are used everyday, even on non-workout days.
- Unleash the beast within. Universal has built a name for itself over the last few years and the best multi out there (is widely known to be Animal Pak).
- Animal Pak is taken once a day, which makes it very convenient. It's plain and simple; if you got the money, get Animal Pak.
CytoSport Muscle Milk (2 - 2.48lb jugs)
BSN CellMass (2 jugs)
Universal Animal Pak (44 Paks)