- Name: Agustin Monaco
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Age: 19
- Where: Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 230 lbs off 195 lbs contest
- Years Bodybuilding :1
- Favorite Bodypart: Quads
- Favorite Exercise: Squats
- Favorite Supplements: Whey Protein
How Did You Get Started?
I got started training when I was 15 in high school. I used to be on the track team where I met the weights, and I started to love them. Soon enough I began seeing a significant muscle increase and it motivated me to continue and explore this fascinating world that continues giving me joy and happiness.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
I work out 4 to 5 days a week, 2 muscle groups per day, varying the angles and trying to surprise the muscle with supersets, maximum contraction, and more intensity.
Dumbbell Bicep Curls: 4 sets of 10 reps
Close Grip Bench Press: 4 sets of 10 reps
Hammer Curl: 3 sets of 10-12 reps
Skull Crushers: 3 sets of 10-12 reps
Preacher Curl: 3 sets of 12 reps
Triceps Kickbacks: 3 sets of 12 reps
- Barbell Squats: 4 heavy sets of 8-10 reps
- Leg Extensions: 4 sets of 12 reps
- Hack Squats: 4 sets of 15 reps
- Hamstrings Curls: 4 sets of 8 reps
- Standing Leg Curls: 4 sets of 12 reps
- Leg Press Machine Calf Press: 4 sets of 15 reps
- Smith Machine Calf Raises: 4 sets of 15 reps
- Incline Barbell Press: 4 sets of 10 reps
Incline Dumbbell Bench Press: 4 sets of 10 reps each
Incline Dumbbell Flyes: 4 sets of 10 reps each
- Dumbbell Flyes: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Cable Crossover: 4 sets of 15 reps
- Weighted Pull-Ups: 3 sets of 10 reps
- T-Bar Rows: 4 sets of 10 to 12 reps
- Lat Pulldowns: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Isolated Rows: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Close Grip Pulldowns: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Rear Delt Raises: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Shoulder Press: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Arnold Dumbbell Press: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Lateral Raises: 3 sets of 12 reps
- Cable Rear Delt Raises: 3 sets of 8 reps
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
6 to 7 meals a day, high protein, high carb, and eliminate candy, soda, and other junk food.
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
I really like training hard, feeling the last repetition, adding more weight, and getting home happy and exhausted. Thanks to the people I met helping me find my way in this passionate sport.
What Motivates You To Follow A Healthy Lifestyle?
From an early age I was involved with many sports, individual and group, some harder than others but all have something special, something that grabs you and makes you keep going, motivates you and makes you a better person, gives you encouragement, joy and peace.
What Made You Want To Achieve Your Goals?
The need to overcome, to go beyond, to do what others cannot. That motivates me to keep going, and I'm on the way to achieving that now.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
Now I'm bulking up, ready for 2011, waiting to see the results of my summer workouts. I'm already thinking about 2012, competing in the Junior World IFBB Championships.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
To never give up, you'll always have your motivation, the desire/goals to win, to be the first, to be the best you can be, and reach that desire and achieve your goals.
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
What Features Do You Use On Bodybuilding.com?
These amazing teenagers have made changes in their lives that most adults only dream about!
Age is no excuse for these over 40 men & women who have decided to feel and look young again!
|Share This Article: