- Name: Aaron Prevatte
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Age: 19
- Where: Kalamazoo, MI
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 170 Off 141 Contest
- Years Bodybuilding :2
- Favorite Bodypart: Biceps
- Favorite Exercise: Side Laterals
- Favorite Supplements: Scivation Xtend and Beverly Mass Aminos
How Did You Get Started?
I was a senior in high school and had always been small and weak. Over Christmas break I was hanging out with my friend and we worked out in a gym near his house. I lifted occasionally for about a year, but it wasn't until the fall of 2008 before I got serious. I met a guy in the gym that mentored me and showed me how to train properly.
What Workout Plan Worked Best For You?
|TERMS YOU'LL NEED TO KNOW|
Monday: Quads, Hams, Glutes, And Calves
- Leg Extensions: 4 Sets To Failure
- Squats: 4 Sets To Failure
- Lunges: 4 Sets To Failure
- Stiff-Leg Deadlift: 4 Sets To Failure
- Standing Calf Raises: 4 Sets To Failure
- Seated Calf Raises: 4 Sets To Failure
Tuesday: Chest And Abs
- Incline Bench Press: 4 Sets To Failure
- Flat Bench Press: 4 Sets To Failure
- Cable Flyes: 4 Sets To Failure
- Pectoral Flyes Machine: 4 Sets To Failure
- Abs Torture Superset:
Lying Leg Raises: 4 Sets To Failure
Crunches: 4 Sets To Failure
- Deadlifts: 4 Sets To Failure
- Barbell Rows: 4 Sets To Failure
- Seated Cable Rows: 4 Sets To Failure
Lat Pulldowns: 4 Sets To Failure
Reverse Grip Pulldowns: 4 Sets To Failure
Thursday: Delts And Traps
- Dumbbell Shoulder Presses: 4 Sets To Failure
- Dumbbell Side Laterals: 4 Sets To Failure
- Front Raises: 4 Sets To Failure
- Seated Rear Delt Raise: 4 Sets To Failure
- Barbell Shrug: 4 Sets To Failure
- Dumbbell Shrug: 4 Sets To Failure
Friday: Biceps And Triceps
- Standing Barbell Curls: 4 Sets To Failure
- Seated Dumbbell Curls: 4 Sets To Failure
- E-Z Bar Curls With Preacher Pad: 4 Sets To Failure
- Reverse E-Z Bar Curls: 4 Sets To Failure
- Close-Grip Bench Press: 4 Sets To Failure
- Skull Crushers: 4 Sets To Failure
- Triceps-Rope Pushdowns: 4 Sets To Failure
- Dumbbell Kickback: 4 Sets To Failure
What Nutrition Plan Has Worked Best For You?
What Supplements Have Given You The Greatest Gains?
Why do you love Bodybuilding?
It brings out the best in me. I have always been competitive and had the desire to be the best. Bodybuilding pushes me to improve with every rep. Plus, I know that no matter how bad my day goes, when I go to the gym all the anger and disappointment goes away and my focus is purely on the workout.
What Motivates You To Follow A Healthy Lifestyle?
Everyone wants to be told that that they look good and once you start getting to the point where people start to notice how good you look, you gain a lot of confidence and a desire to see how good you can be and to be the best.
What Made You Want To Achieve Your Goals?
I hate letting myself down. I always want to do my best to reach any goal, whatever it may be. Whether it is in bodybuilding or in everyday life, I always want to succeed.
What Are Your Future Bodybuilding Plans?
I competed in the Mr. Kalamazoo bodybuilding show; I took 1st place in the bantamweights. It was so much fun being on stage and totally worth all the dieting. I would like to compete again when the time is right, so after college I would say.
What One Tip Would You Give Other Bodybuilders?
Never be afraid to ask questions. I have asked questions to the point where I have driven my gym friends crazy. However, to gain knowledge from them makes me that much better now and for the future.
Who Are Your Favorite Bodybuilders?
I appreciate the guys who have to go to their job everyday and diet at the same time. It's a whole new world when you have to focus your day around a competition diet and focus on your job. Mad props to anyone who has ever competed.
What Features Do You Use On Bodybuilding.com?